other vehicles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm

BenHappyHeart25 wrote:It's possible. There is still a lotof new stuff to come active in babv.
True. We've never knew that there was going to be any motor scooters, Popeller hats. in the first place it was a big suprise when they came out, Fur all of us!.

zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by makenziecub12 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 pm

lol i dont think they will have cars it will take way to much room thats wat maxine said but we mite have bikes and rollerskates x]

makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 pm

makenziecub12 wrote:lol i dont think they will have cars it will take way to much room thats wat maxine said but we mite have bikes and rollerskates x]
Rollerblades would be so awesome! and a Ice/roller rink!

zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Smiley223 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Also Maine said she wanted eco-friendly rides only,so doubt there will be cars.

Smiley223
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by blah12345 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 am

There might be a bike or roller blades/roller skates!! That would be cool!!

blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Paige on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 am

What about wings to put on your character? LOL!

Paige
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by blah12345 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 am

Paige wrote:What about wings to put on your character? LOL!

that would be awsome!! we could go flying!!

blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by DallasDanceBear7 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 am

I want a pink convertible

DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by starrbearrocks on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 am

I cant Wait for The New Stuff!

starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Cute34 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 am

that's so cool:}..can't wait for more cool stuff;p

Cute34
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by PhoebeHappyHugs7 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 am

kirstyhearts4 wrote:great, i think should be roller skates

Yeah, I would like rollerskates too! It's a shame you can't buy them with bearbills or credits because I have a lot at the moment!

PhoebeHappyHugs7
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Bear on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 am

Yeah, great idea paige. Wingss!!!
Maybe like running shoes with fire coming out

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by SunniStylish on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:24 am

Ideas for vehicles:

- Rollerblades for a New Roller Rink
- Leash (to walk dogs)
- Floating Car (runs on bubbles)
- Bicycle
- Motorcycle (BABV Version, runs on Water and Bubbles)
- Skateboard

SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Beanz on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 am

jet pack! Our bears, roller coaser cart

Beanz
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Bear on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

*kelseycoated* wrote:Ideas for vehicles:

- Rollerblades for a New Roller Rink
- Leash (to walk dogs)
- Floating Car (runs on bubbles)
- Bicycle
- Motorcycle (BABV Version, runs on Water and Bubbles)
- Skateboard

I love these ideas! At the end the little whole where gas comes out instead water & bubbles come out.

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by WinterGlitter on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 am

Bear wrote:
*kelseycoated* wrote:Ideas for vehicles:

- Rollerblades for a New Roller Rink
- Leash (to walk dogs)
- Floating Car (runs on bubbles)
- Bicycle
- Motorcycle (BABV Version, runs on Water and Bubbles)
- Skateboard

I love these ideas! At the end the little whole where gas comes out instead water & bubbles come out.


yeah! BABV roads will be congested! LOL

WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am

All of them cool ideas you should email Maxine about them!

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Maybe skates?

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by cutiekid23 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:29 pm

How about you eat an apple and and it gives you wings!

I can't wait for the new stuff!!

cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Bear on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 pm

WinterGlitter wrote:
Bear wrote:
*kelseycoated* wrote:Ideas for vehicles:

- Rollerblades for a New Roller Rink
- Leash (to walk dogs)
- Floating Car (runs on bubbles)
- Bicycle
- Motorcycle (BABV Version, runs on Water and Bubbles)
- Skateboard

I love these ideas! At the end the little whole where gas comes out instead water & bubbles come out.


yeah! BABV roads will be congested! LOL

What does congested mean? LOLOL
We could have not have a car but a floating vehicle not touching the ground around our bodies.
LOL

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Kelsey those are really neat ideas! I hope they are cars with bubbles

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by ZefZoom11 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Paige wrote:What about wings to put on your character? LOL!
i would very much like that! And we can fly! and there would be air taffic

ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: other vehicles

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum