I need help on uploading Photoshop..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Okay, so I finally downloaded Photoshop, but I don't know how to go to it!
This is what happens when I open it:

I really don't know how to get to the real program.
I appreciate everyone's help!

sammiebee17
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Anyone?
Sorry for double posting.

sammiebee17
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by RachelBearySmart on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm

You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?

RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:09 pm

RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

sammiebee17
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by RachelBearySmart on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?

RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:15 pm

RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

sammiebee17
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by RachelBearySmart on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 pm

sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

Yes, please! It could be harmful to your computer, or illegal!

RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 pm

RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

Yes, please! It could be harmful to your computer, or illegal!
Okay!
I'm on the Adobe site now.
Thanks so much!

sammiebee17
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by Joypawsome1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm

sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

Yes, please! It could be harmful to your computer, or illegal!
Okay!
I'm on the Adobe site now.
Thanks so much!
Adobe,is a more safer site
dont jsut download from a unproteced site,it may bring a virus on your computer which makes your computer freeze up

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by RachelBearySmart on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

Yes, please! It could be harmful to your computer, or illegal!
Okay!
I'm on the Adobe site now.
Thanks so much!
Adobe,is a more safer site
dont jsut download from a unproteced site,it may bring a virus on your computer which makes your computer freeze up
Yes, one time a long while ago, I was being careless, and I downloaded something, and I got a virus. I had to start my computer over. Meaning it deleted every single file, and it was like I had just bought it. Restarting the entire Memory, actually. I had to make my account over, download some of my games back, and a virus protection program.

RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by Joypawsome1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

RachelBearySmart wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
sammiebee17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You PMed me this, did you get it off the Real Adobe website?
I know.
I didn't, I got it off a website.

A Website? So you got it off a random website you searched for?
Yeah.
I'll just delete it.
EDIT: I just deleted it.

Yes, please! It could be harmful to your computer, or illegal!
Okay!
I'm on the Adobe site now.
Thanks so much!
Adobe,is a more safer site
dont jsut download from a unproteced site,it may bring a virus on your computer which makes your computer freeze up
Yes, one time a long while ago, I was being careless, and I downloaded something, and I got a virus. I had to start my computer over. Meaning it deleted every single file, and it was like I had just bought it. Restarting the entire Memory, actually. I had to make my account over, download some of my games back, and a virus protection program.


I may reccomend super anti spyware ,its free and get its rid of all the bugs on the computer its a great free,no virus download,i highly reccomend that if you dont want virus's .i think it also tells you if your downloading something unsafe,furthermore this would be a good idea!

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by BGF_Rocks on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 am

Its a good thing you deleted it, you could of got a virus.

BGF_Rocks
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: I need help on uploading Photoshop..

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum