Background

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am

How do you put a background when using PhotoFiltre?
I know how to use it on Lunapic.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

1. Open up your picture, make sure the background is clear.
2. Open up the background you want to put in
3. Click on magic wand tool and just click on the background of the picture.
4. Copy your background then go back to the picture
5. Right click on the picture and click on PASTE IN not PASTE.
6. Streatch the background so it could fill up the picture.
7. Keep doing the same thing untill the who background is filled
( like when there is wholes in between your babv charcter )

Like this:

When your done, it should be like this:


Sorry I used Nadine's picture lol


Last edited by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 am

Thank you so much!!

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 am

musiclover13 wrote:Thank you so much!!

No problem.
I added pictures

PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 am

Thanks! But I am still having a problem with it.
I am using the Magic Tool and it's only going to a specific spot. \
I am confused.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am

musiclover13 wrote:Thanks! But I am still having a problem with it.
I am using the Magic Tool and it's only going to a specific spot. \
I am confused.

Oh try to put the Tolerance higher then if that doesn't work you can put it lower??
There's another way to do it, but I just think this way is easier

PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 am

PreciousSweet11 wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:Thanks! But I am still having a problem with it.
I am using the Magic Tool and it's only going to a specific spot. \
I am confused.

Oh try to put the Tolerance higher then if that doesn't work you can put it lower??
There's another way to do it, but I just think this way is easier

it's still not working! :x
Is there another way?

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 am

musiclover13 wrote:
PreciousSweet11 wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:Thanks! But I am still having a problem with it.
I am using the Magic Tool and it's only going to a specific spot. \
I am confused.

Oh try to put the Tolerance higher then if that doesn't work you can put it lower??
There's another way to do it, but I just think this way is easier

it's still not working! :x
Is there another way?


You can just do it in that one specific spot first then the other.
If that doesn't work...

1. Open up your babv picture and background.
2. Go to to your babv pic and go to Image, then click on Duplicate.
3. Copy your background
4. Go back to one of the pictures and right click, paste
5. Spread out your background aroung the whole picture ( yes even covering your charcter )
6. Go back to the other duplicated picture and click on Polygon
7. outline your babv charcter
8. right click, copy
9. go to your other picture ( the number 5 pic )
10. right click, paste.

PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 am

:evil: It's still not working!
I think I will just stick with Lunapic.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 am

Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:57 am

Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 am

Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

I am doing that now, but I am still having a little trouble with it.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

I am doing that now, but I am still having a little trouble with it.

What's the trouble? Too hard to fill if there is more than one colour with too much detail? If yes, I just draw with the tools but I'm careful not to ruin.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 am

Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

I am doing that now, but I am still having a little trouble with it.

What's the trouble? Too hard to fill if there is more than one colour with too much detail? If yes, I just draw with the tools but I'm careful not to ruin.

I am having trouble putting the background..

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

I am doing that now, but I am still having a little trouble with it.

What's the trouble? Too hard to fill if there is more than one colour with too much detail? If yes, I just draw with the tools but I'm careful not to ruin.

I am having trouble putting the background..

Do you have your background? If yes, use the magic want tool, right-click and click paste in and stretch it to fit the picture.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 am

Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:Well, if you took the screenshot just now and it looks like a .png file you can just fill it in a colour which isn't on your clothes so it doesn't make it wrong and then you can use the magic wand tool to paste in the background. That's what I do.

OH! Do you use PhotoFiltre?

Yuppers, for 10 months. Though, I done most basic stuff.

I am doing that now, but I am still having a little trouble with it.

What's the trouble? Too hard to fill if there is more than one colour with too much detail? If yes, I just draw with the tools but I'm careful not to ruin.

I am having trouble putting the background..

Do you have your background? If yes, use the magic want tool, right-click and click paste in and stretch it to fit the picture.

I tried that!
But it doesn't give me that option.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 am

I know how to do it but i'm not good at explaining things.

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:56 am

I got it now. I just made the background of the BABV picture transparent and pasted it.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 am

That's good, which version did you actually download. I have it on mine, can you post a screenshot? I'll see it tomorrow since I need my sleep.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by musiclover13 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

Cranberry wrote:That's good, which version did you actually download. I have it on mine, can you post a screenshot? I'll see it tomorrow since I need my sleep.

Screenshot of PhotoFiltre?

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by HeatherHeart98 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:38 am

I don't really use photofiltre, but if you requested paint.net i could put a tutorial for you. I don't mind.

HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Cranberry on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:That's good, which version did you actually download. I have it on mine, can you post a screenshot? I'll see it tomorrow since I need my sleep.

Screenshot of PhotoFiltre?

Yes. It's weird you don't have that option because I do.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Background

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum