Clapping Move

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clapping Move

Post by cutey100lind on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 am

I was looking through Bearville Times and saw this ad:


cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 am

That's weird. Isn't that a PSI move?

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by cutey100lind on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:16 am

Yeah I thought so too

cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by bellastylin3 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 am

Yeahh, from the Seal. Hmm maybe its a different clap? LOL!

bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 am

cutey100lind wrote:Yeah I thought so too
I just remembered it's from the Seal .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by cutey100lind on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 am

Maybe

cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:19 am

I found the URL for the PSI from the seal
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/zoo-furry-friends-their-animal-rewards-f177/seal-clapping-move-t38739.htm#571241

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Joypawsome1 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 am

Its probably the one when there just clapping.
cause when we had the glitch some people had the 1 were they clapped and put there hand in the air and others just clapping.

and the seal move you put your hands in the air
im guessing the free one you dont

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by cutey100lind on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 am

Very True Joy.

cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Test on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 am

Yeah! That does look like the seal's move! That wouldnt be very good for the people with the seal already, because they used up a birth certificate for that seal... Hmmm.. Unless they are different... scratch

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:23 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:Its probably the one when there just clapping.
cause when we had the glitch some people had the 1 were they clapped and put there hand in the air and others just clapping.

and the seal move you put your hands in the air
im guessing the free one you dont
Really? When i got the Move it was the PSI one from the Seal, But then it turned back into the ice cream move .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Joypawsome1 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:Its probably the one when there just clapping.
cause when we had the glitch some people had the 1 were they clapped and put there hand in the air and others just clapping.

and the seal move you put your hands in the air
im guessing the free one you dont
Really? When i got the Move it was the PSI one from the Seal, But then it turned back into the ice cream move .
Yes some people had the clapping one some the clappig then they put their hands up.
and everyone move turned into the icecream i think people were so sad that it was a glitch they decided 2 give one for free.

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:Its probably the one when there just clapping.
cause when we had the glitch some people had the 1 were they clapped and put there hand in the air and others just clapping.

and the seal move you put your hands in the air
im guessing the free one you dont
Really? When i got the Move it was the PSI one from the Seal, But then it turned back into the ice cream move .
Yes some people had the clapping one some the clappig then they put their hands up.
and everyone move turned into the icecream i think people were so sad that it was a glitch they decided 2 give one for free.
Maybe they are giving out the one when they put their hands up .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Joypawsome1 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:Its probably the one when there just clapping.
cause when we had the glitch some people had the 1 were they clapped and put there hand in the air and others just clapping.

and the seal move you put your hands in the air
im guessing the free one you dont
Really? When i got the Move it was the PSI one from the Seal, But then it turned back into the ice cream move .
Yes some people had the clapping one some the clappig then they put their hands up.
and everyone move turned into the icecream i think people were so sad that it was a glitch they decided 2 give one for free.
Maybe they are giving out the one when they put their hands up .
No.i dont think so thats the seal one.
Nvm,lol


Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by kathybearycool on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 am

The seal one is just clapping, the new one would be the one where you put your hands in the air, because seals don't but there flipper in the air

kathybearycool
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by musiclover13 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 am

Yepp. That was the one almost everyone had.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 am

kathybearycool wrote:The seal one is just clapping, the new one would be the one where you put your hands in the air, because seals don't but there flipper in the air
Lol, That is true .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by colinpink on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:10 am


this is a clapping move (Sorry this is a partial movement). I would wonder if the give away gift and PSI gift would be the same... What do you think?


Last edited by colinpink on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by MaggieBabv on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:10 am

Yep, collin is right


Last edited by MaggieBabv on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 am

colinpink wrote:
this is a clapping move. I would wonder if the give away gift and PSI gift would be the same... What do you think?
I don't think it will be the sane. Because it wouldn't be fair to the people who actually bought the Seal.

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Bria on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 am

I think its the one that they accidently replaced the snow cone move with.

Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by JeannaBearFun on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:38 am

Thanks for the news!

Even if it is a PSI, I'm glad we can have it! And I also hope they stop making move glitches!

JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by anitacocoa on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 am

yayyyy i cant waitttt

anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by cutey100lind on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 pm

No Problem.

cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Fluffy4 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Cool! Clapping it fun! *claps*

Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Clapping Move

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:39 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum