3D things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3D things

Post by beth928 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 am

i was wondering how do you make 3D things with lunapic.
Could i please have a image guide or a step-to-step guide?
if so,that would be great!
thanks!

beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 am

What do you mean? Like buttons? Do you want them to pop out like mine?

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by beth928 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:What do you mean? Like buttons? Do you want them to pop out like mine?
yeah,like music lovers avvie and her buttons,your buttons etc,,.

beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 am

Just upload you picture
Click "Effects"
Then click the button that says "Buttonize"

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by beth928 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:58 am

i cant see "buttonize"

beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 am

beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by beth928 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .
i did check in effects.all i see is:
blend two images
polaroid picture
photo spread
colour bars
cartoon
warhol effect x9
warhol effect x4
custom collage
obama style poster
3d cube
photo cube
lego style
thermal effect
lightening effect
fire effect
water effect
abstract outlines
censored box
implode
explode

beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by gabigoo5 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am

beth928 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .
i did check in effects.all i see is:
blend two images
polaroid picture
photo spread
colour bars
cartoon
warhol effect x9
warhol effect x4
custom collage
obama style poster
3d cube
photo cube
lego style
thermal effect
lightening effect
fire effect
water effect
abstract outlines
censored box
implode
explode



Buttonize is under painted
Just look again and scroll down a little and you will find it

gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 am

gabigoo5 wrote:
beth928 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .
i did check in effects.all i see is:
blend two images
polaroid picture
photo spread
colour bars
cartoon
warhol effect x9
warhol effect x4
custom collage
obama style poster
3d cube
photo cube
lego style
thermal effect
lightening effect
fire effect
water effect
abstract outlines
censored box
implode
explode



Buttonize is under painted
Just look again and scroll down a little and you will find it
Yeah, What she said .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by beth928 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
gabigoo5 wrote:
beth928 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .
i did check in effects.all i see is:
blend two images
polaroid picture
photo spread
colour bars
cartoon
warhol effect x9
warhol effect x4
custom collage
obama style poster
3d cube
photo cube
lego style
thermal effect
lightening effect
fire effect
water effect
abstract outlines
censored box
implode
explode



Buttonize is under painted
Just look again and scroll down a little and you will find it
Yeah, What she said .
found it,thanks!!!!!!!!!!

beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 am

beth928 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
gabigoo5 wrote:
beth928 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
beth928 wrote:i cant see "buttonize"
Remember It's in effects. I can do it for you if you want also .
i did check in effects.all i see is:
blend two images
polaroid picture
photo spread
colour bars
cartoon
warhol effect x9
warhol effect x4
custom collage
obama style poster
3d cube
photo cube
lego style
thermal effect
lightening effect
fire effect
water effect
abstract outlines
censored box
implode
explode



Buttonize is under painted
Just look again and scroll down a little and you will find it
Yeah, What she said .
found it,thanks!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to help .

ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by musiclover13 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 am

LOL. You have to press Buttonize.

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: 3D things

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum