Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 am

Here are some important stuff you need to know as a Jr. CyBearGuide while trying out Safe Open Chat:

If the Jr. CyBearGuide loses his/her status, they go back to their default Instant Chat, but once they gain their status back (during the trial period), they will get Safe Open Chat back again without requiring email confirmation a second time.

During the 12-day trial period, if the Jr. CyBearGuide loses his/her status because of a certain amount of log-in time needed, they won't be able to use Safe Open Chat.

So be sure to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status by logging in the game everyday!

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Joypawsome1 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

ill stay on my best behavior(:


Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by elisetina on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok thanks

jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Mimi300 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:48 pm

ok thanks
i promise ill be good

Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by katiesweet10 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am

it's gonna be harder with school but i'll try

katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 am

I'll try my best!!

musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by valeriaallheart on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 am

Thank you very muc for the information JEO!! I goint to try to login every day...

valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by summerangel on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 am

Cool, I will try to log on everyday

summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by adisonbanana on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 am

thanks for the help

adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by sammymc on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

Ooooh, Ok!
I'll try my hardest to log on everyday

sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 am

elisetina wrote:Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status.

NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 am

LOL i am on about 10 times a day!

Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:LOL i am on about 10 times a day!
It's good to hear that you really enjoy playing Build-A-Bearville! Just don't forget to do your homework first before playing Build-A-Bearville.

NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by JLBABV on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
elisetina wrote:Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status.

what if you go on holiday and cannot gain access to the net?

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Evanbuddy16 wrote:LOL i am on about 10 times a day!
It's good to hear that you really enjoy playing Build-A-Bearville! Just don't forget to do your homework first before playing Build-A-Bearville.

i don't have homework, i am homeschooled, so i have 0 pages of homework

Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by fufu118 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

kk im gonna try to make it onto babv

fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 am

JLBABV wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
elisetina wrote:Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status.

what if you go on holiday and cannot gain access to the net?
If you are going to take a long holiday and cannot log in at least 12 days in a month, then your Jr. CyBearGuide status will be gone. And when you go back to Build-A-Bearville you need to re-apply again for Jr. CyBearGuide.


Evanbuddy16 wrote:
i don't have homework, i am homeschooled, so i have 0 pages of homework
That's pawsome! Have fun in Build-A-Bearville!

NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
JLBABV wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
elisetina wrote:Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status.

what if you go on holiday and cannot gain access to the net?
If you are going to take a long holiday and cannot log in at least 12 days in a month, then your Jr. CyBearGuide status will be gone. And when you go back to Build-A-Bearville you need to re-apply again for Jr. CyBearGuide.


Evanbuddy16 wrote:
i don't have homework, i am homeschooled, so i have 0 pages of homework
That's pawsome! Have fun in Build-A-Bearville!

believe me i will!

Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by JLBABV on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am

lucky i gotta go school... but im in my final year YAY!!!

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum