Dog House?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 am

Does anyone know where this dog house comes from I will not show a pic it is yellow with a blue roof, and it has a paw print on it. Where is it from?
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by gabigoo5 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:13 am

avatar
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 am

So it's rare?
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 am

not really, you can get the code from a certain BABW toy from a k-mart or walmart.
avatar
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 am

It's not exactly rare.. You just can't get the code anymore.
avatar
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by valeriaallheart on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 am

Wow I didn`t know About it, Do you know what Items can I buy to have that code? Thank you very much.
Evanbuddy16 wrote:not really, you can get the code from a certain BABW toy from a k-mart or walmart.
avatar
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 am

If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 am

valeriaallheart wrote:Wow I didn`t know About it, Do you know what Items can I buy to have that code? Thank you very much.
Evanbuddy16 wrote:not really, you can get the code from a certain BABW toy from a k-mart or walmart.

welp i belive that it is a certain toy that you stuff at home.
avatar
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

Yeah , its rare . I got it from a babw store . It was for free(:
avatar
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.
avatar
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by valeriaallheart on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:

welp i belive that it is a certain toy that you stuff at home.

Oh Ok!! Evan!! Thank you very much.
avatar
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 am

Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.

You can still get the Grand Tiara.

And let's put it this way. The Weekend outfits, the codes are not available anymore. And it's not 'rare', right?
avatar
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:43 am

oh that one! LOL it's not from the k-mart, it's from a promotion fomr BABW
avatar
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.

You can still get the Grand Tiara.

And let's put it this way. The Weekend outfits, the codes are not available anymore. And it's not 'rare', right?

Ok so the Grand tiara isn't rare. Yes they are I would say because you can't get the code anymore.
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 am

Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.

You can still get the Grand Tiara.

And let's put it this way. The Weekend outfits, the codes are not available anymore. And it's not 'rare', right?

Ok so the Grand tiara isn't rare. Yes they are I would say because you can't get the code anymore.

The Grand Tiara doesn't have to be rare. It's just pretty so many people want it. But we all have different opinions.
avatar
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Violins4eva on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 am

musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.

You can still get the Grand Tiara.

And let's put it this way. The Weekend outfits, the codes are not available anymore. And it's not 'rare', right?

Ok so the Grand tiara isn't rare. Yes they are I would say because you can't get the code anymore.

The Grand Tiara doesn't have to be rare. It's just pretty so many people want it. But we all have different opinions.

Ok. Thanks it may be locked
avatar
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by musiclover13 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 am

Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:
musiclover13 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:If you can't get the code anymore it's rare.

It doesn't have to be 'rare.'

Just because you can't get it anymore doesn't mean it's necessarily rare.

So then the Grand Tiara is not rare either, and neither are the pawlette tees.

You can still get the Grand Tiara.

And let's put it this way. The Weekend outfits, the codes are not available anymore. And it's not 'rare', right?

Ok so the Grand tiara isn't rare. Yes they are I would say because you can't get the code anymore.

The Grand Tiara doesn't have to be rare. It's just pretty so many people want it. But we all have different opinions.

Ok. Thanks it may be locked

Sorry if that was all confusing.
avatar
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Bear on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

The dog house is not available anymore, as of I know. In my opinion, I would say it depends on what the code is. If you cannot get the universial code anymore than the item wouldnt be necessarily "rare." I guess an unique code item would be rare because you probably have to purchase something at BABW to get the code
avatar
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Dog House?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum