Putting sparkles in graphics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 am

How do I put sparkles in graphics? Is there a way to do it withought using photofiltre?


Moved to FAQ / Bear, an Officer of the Board
avatar
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Badge on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:18 am

you can use glitterfly or Lunapic
avatar
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by JanetBear on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 am

glitterlyfly and lunupic are the best when it comes to that
avatar
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 am

Oh! I mean like, withought it being animated... like shayebutterfly's avatar.
avatar
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by kirstyhearts4 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Well you can search up sparkles on internet and then simply paste them on your graphic. So yes it can be done without using photofiltre.

kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Jaszluvsbabv on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:20 pm

you just search a mask from google
Copy the sparkle
when your done copying it
go to the picture you want to paste it in
to paste it in you just go to
Edit/paste special/mask
and then Taa-dahh
avatar
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by katiesweet10 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 am

well what jasz said is on pf but idk how to do it on any other program than pf (photofiltre) do u want sparkles like in my avi ? ( i'm not that good )
avatar
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:18 am

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:you just search a mask from google
Copy the sparkle
when your done copying it
go to the picture you want to paste it in
to paste it in you just go to
Edit/paste special/mask
and then Taa-dahh

I don't get what you mean by "mask". Are these instructions for photofilter?
avatar
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by katiesweet10 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 am

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:
Jaszluvsbabv wrote:you just search a mask from google
Copy the sparkle
when your done copying it
go to the picture you want to paste it in
to paste it in you just go to
Edit/paste special/mask
and then Taa-dahh

I don't get what you mean by "mask". Are these instructions for photofilter?
yes she means go on the top and click "edit" then click "paste special" then "mask
avatar
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by ShayeButterfly on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am

To find cute masks such as sparkles, go to Google, and search up "Photofiltre Brushes"
One you have done that, take a screen shot of it, and paste it onto Photofiltre. Once you have done thta, crop out the mask
Then choose a color from the palette

Then go to edt>paste special>mask

ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 am

ShayeButterfly wrote:To find cute masks such as sparkles, go to Google, and search up "Photofiltre Brushes"
One you have done that, take a screen shot of it, and paste it onto Photofiltre. Once you have done thta, crop out the mask
Then choose a color from the palette

Then go to edt>paste special>mask
Thanks so much! I think that i'll download photofiltre now, lol!
avatar
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by MeLlichenx3 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Shaye is right. There are lots of tutorials for Photofiltre in youtube too. Just type in "Photofiltre brush" or something like this
avatar
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Re: Putting sparkles in graphics

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum