Help please with Vm's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please with Vm's?

Post by Badge on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 am

When i often want to VM a person ,wehn i go to his/her VM page there isn't often the "New Topic" Button and i can't vm. what to do?

Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please with Vm's?

Post by Abbe2hip on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:58 am

Hey!!
Click on the members name.It will take you to another page,Then click on visitor messages and send them a message!!

Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 am

Badge wrote:When i often want to VM a person ,wehn i go to his/her VM page there isn't often the "New Topic" Button and i can't vm. what to do?

Hello Badge, i'm not sure how to help you out with this. I guess the best people to ask are the Admins of this forum.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 am

Please watch where you are posting your topics. The CBG den is only for questions related to BABW and BABV that need answered. All other questions should go in to Start Here! FAQ's Here. This includes questions about the forum and BABV. BABV questions that go in there can involve asking for help remembering an item and where it came from, etc.

To answer your question, it was a glitch that happened this week. Admin did fix it and there should be no problem with it now. Although if the button is still missing for you, go to a person's profile and click statistics and you will see a link to leave a VM for your friend.

Thanks.

HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum