New Towns on BABV

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Towns on BABV

Post by Kenecat on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 am

Has anyone seen the new towns in Babv? :shock: I zoomed out and saw Hugsville and Friendship Valley. I think that they are going to be new places to go kinda like Sandy Bear Island or the North Pole, although I can't go to them yet. Does anyone know what they are going to be for?

Kenecat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by CameronYouRock43 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 am

lol this is kinda old news, i bet either you have to buy the new video games coming out in 2010 or it's coming out some time next year.

CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 am

Yes,I think they said that there were going to be 2 new games in 2010 and each had a code to unlock these towns.

CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Captain Barbossa on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 am

yes but WHY would maxine do that!? she wouldn't make you buy a game to get to the town.

Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by anitacocoa on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:43 am

mmmm i just hope its free hehe

anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by SunniStylish on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am

I don't think they would do that, like have to buy something to access the towns, but maybe the games have a code to access specific stores in each town

SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by MamaNoodles on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Evanbuddy16 wrote:yes but WHY would maxine do that!? she wouldn't make you buy a game to get to the town.

Actually it's a good possibility. Lots of features are available on BABW for free! More than any other game of it's kind. But they do still have to add in perks for those that purchase BABW merchandise. It's good business. So if that is the case, which we don't know yet, then it would make sense also

MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by schekinahblue on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:25 pm

yes i agree. They want to make special perks for their good customers

thanks for sharing

schekinahblue

schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by karayourock3 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 am

yes I agree that would be pawsome

karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:47 am

Well if they have it for wii i'll probably buy it. =/
But i perfer it's beter free

jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by sammibubbles3 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 am

it would be cool if it was free, but i would probably buy the games anyway!!

sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by PureNRG on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 am

I don't have but a playstation2! but. .. even if they are for that.. . . . i MIGHT buy them so i hope that they're for playstation2,

i really hope that they just open for everyone!



PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Spikefan2004 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 am

The 2 games are coming out in March. One is for the Nintendo DS and the other one is for the Nintendo Wii.

Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Luv on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 am

I don't mind paying for features, but I wish they make it so that older players don't feel embarrassed to buy such things. I think I may buy the games for my cousins for some holiday, but take the codes out.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by sarahshadow on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 am

i really like how babv is a free website and you dont have to pay for a membership yanno like most sites do.
if you have to pay to get into those towns, i would be very dissapointed with babv. nowadays, you have to pay to access all the good features on certain websites like stardoll or meez or something like that. i just hope babv isnt going to become one of them

sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Luv on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am

sarahshadow wrote:i really like how babv is a free website and you dont have to pay for a membership yanno like most sites do.
if you have to pay to get into those towns, i would be very dissapointed with babv. nowadays, you have to pay to access all the good features on certain websites like stardoll or meez or something like that. i just hope babv isnt going to become one of them
I agree that it is nice, but at the same time, it's a game. So what if it is on the internet? That doesn't mean it is supposed to be free. People still are paid to develop the codes, create the images, etc. It only makes sense for them to charge in some way.

And BABV is great because you only have to pay once for an ungraded form of membership, instead of charging monthly fees. Of course, there is always VIB memberships for those who are willing to go all the way.

The towns are a reward for people who support. I think that is very fair.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by ~Rain~ on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Yes,I have seen the new towns.I think maybe they will have houses there
for credits.
And maybe like for the North Pole they'll open them on special occasions.

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by stella18777 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

hi

stella18777
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by CameronYouRock43 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

jenniferyourock41 wrote:Well if they have it for wii i'll probably buy it. =/
But i perfer it's beter free

from what i saw there was one for wii and one for nintendo DS

CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Luv on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Remi11 wrote:Yes,I have seen the new towns.I think maybe they will have houses there
for credits.
And maybe like for the North Pole they'll open them on special occasions.
That is a fantastic idea. You should suggest it.

And CameronYouRock43, I believe you are correct.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by MamaNoodles on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

Luv wrote:
sarahshadow wrote:i really like how babv is a free website and you dont have to pay for a membership yanno like most sites do.
if you have to pay to get into those towns, i would be very dissapointed with babv. nowadays, you have to pay to access all the good features on certain websites like stardoll or meez or something like that. i just hope babv isnt going to become one of them
I agree that it is nice, but at the same time, it's a game. So what if it is on the internet? That doesn't mean it is supposed to be free. People still are paid to develop the codes, create the images, etc. It only makes sense for them to charge in some way.

And BABV is great because you only have to pay once for an ungraded form of membership, instead of charging monthly fees. Of course, there is always VIB memberships for those who are willing to go all the way.

The towns are a reward for people who support. I think that is very fair.

Exactly. I think lots of people don't realize that it costs money to run sites like BABV! All of the people developing new things and fixing glitches. They have to be paid! It is just good business for them to have certain pay features.

MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 am

i would be really bummed out if they made us pay.all other sites have like 50$ for a year of membership and babv it is optional i hope it is free!

cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:i would be really bummed out if they made us pay.all other sites have like 50$ for a year of membership and babv it is optional i hope it is free!

true but BABV is site where you don't need to pay only if want special features but having the site costs money which is why BABW is selling VIBs and new games to get to the news towns whie i don't think its fair business is business...

❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Supergirl123 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am

i thought i already replied to this thing i mean discussion

Supergirl123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by sammymc on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Awhh, I kinda wish they were free
But, a lot of the stuff in BABV is free so, it's pretty fair
I have both Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii.
I want to buy the games but, I don't think my parents would let me buy both.
They should make the codes both unlock the two towns instead of one!

sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: New Towns on BABV

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum