Yumi's Blog!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yumi's Blog!

Post by ~Rain~ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 am

ME!!
March 29,2010
Hai! I Yumi... I can speak English real good now... Mommy has been teaching me. Today, I woke up and had breakfast of noodles and mommy's famous worldwid reciepe for Japense Guatsu Drink. Then, I went over to me friend's house, and we play jump rope, hopscotch and hide-and-seek. Mommy said we might go to Japan next week, because we are going to sign a contract to get momm'y new reciepe for Guatsu drink out... It will be fun! And, I will... tell you about it when me comes back. Tell me sir,dede please thank you.. Hehe, mommy's little sissie says that all thee time... Tell me, what is your favorite place in the world and please, I want some friends.. Please let your pets be me fwiends..

Pet Name:
Owner Name:
Do you wike friends?:

He he.. that was a long blogggigiee....GTG (mommy teach me about shortness on computer like GTG or ROFL or LOL...)
Bye! Have fun reading..

April 12,2010
Hi everyone! Sowwy for no post lately.. I been busy! We went to Japan. Mommy and me. I got to meet me cousins. There name Auia and Kitty. Kitty is very funny and she wikes to make jokes. Auia is nice, and she weads a wot.Momym went there to sell her world famous Gutsau drink, which I wove! Then, we came home. Yesterday, mommy was talking to JeannaBearFun or JeannaIshFun all day. I play with Jenna. Then, we went to Jay, mommy's bff, house, and I played with her sister! It was fun Bye, please comment

April 17,2010
Hi hi! Yumi here Today, mommy and I went to shopping. We went and bought a marble table for our house, and mommy even got a new cell phone in the mail! I even got one too! I will post picture later. Right now, I am tired. I need nappie

Last edited by Remi11 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Yumi's Blog!

Post by BasketballLuver on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:48 am

Wow Remi this is wonderful to start out a bloggie for your Pet. Yumi is a very talented pet for knowing how to speak English and learning quite quickly. I believe she has a great interest in playing variety of different things with her friends. I wish you good luck on your trip to Japan. I hope it is a safe one. Maybe then you can share some of your Guatsu drink out with us. My favorite place in the world would have to be those on the other side of United States of America. Most of my family lives largely in Asia. It is very disappointing to see children and adults scattering the poor streets and roads. However, when helping them you get a feeling of satisfaction that you might never be able to feel anywhere else. The Developing Part of the World surely does teach you a whole lot about helping and how a single smile is worth so much. My pet name is Squirt. He is an Alligator Snapping Turtle. Of course, I, BasketballLuver, am his owner. I absolutely love friends just like you. They are very helpful and encouraging.

Squirt: "One of my friends is Crush and he is unbelievably awesome. You can count on him for anything and everything."

Little words with so much meaning for a little pet don't you think? Squirt would love to make friends with you Yumi, because he knows you would never let him down and will surely be a wonderful friend. =]

"Yes, she is right. I would love to be your friend Yumi. Then you and I can play just about everyday together. Have fun in Japan and bring me back some delicious meals."

Again, he has to have a word in a conversation like this one. =]

Basketball Luver

BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

I love it so far! And your pet! ;]

JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 am

BasketballLuver wrote:Wow Remi this is wonderful to start out a bloggie for your Pet. Yumi is a very talented pet for knowing how to speak English and learning quite quickly. I believe she has a great interest in playing variety of different things with her friends. I wish you good luck on your trip to Japan. I hope it is a safe one. Maybe then you can share some of your Guatsu drink out with us. My favorite place in the world would have to be those on the other side of United States of America. Most of my family lives largely in Asia. It is very disappointing to see children and adults scattering the poor streets and roads. However, when helping them you get a feeling of satisfaction that you might never be able to feel anywhere else. The Developing Part of the World surely does teach you a whole lot about helping and how a single smile is worth so much. My pet name is Squirt. He is an Alligator Snapping Turtle. Of course, I, BasketballLuver, am his owner. I absolutely love friends just like you. They are very helpful and encouraging.

Squirt: "One of my friends is Crush and he is unbelievably awesome. You can count on him for anything and everything."

Little words with so much meaning for a little pet don't you think? Squirt would love to make friends with you Yumi, because he knows you would never let him down and will surely be a wonderful friend. =]

"Yes, she is right. I would love to be your friend Yumi. Then you and I can play just about everyday together. Have fun in Japan and bring me back some delicious meals."

Again, he has to have a word in a conversation like this one. =]

Basketball Luver

I love hearing your imputs BBLuvr.. you bring me such joy.
Thanks, you'd love it lol. Yes, I have a lot of my family in Africa, so it's hard seeing poor people roam the streets. I do as much as I can giving food and money. Yes, Squirt is so cute and what a nice name for him! Yumi would love to be his friend.

Yumi:Yes, I would!!! I like you name and you shell..

Haha, that's right honey. They are now officaly friends. Yumi is everyone's friends, but she likes making best friends! She's love to get to know Squirt better and be best friends!

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:08 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:I love it so far! And your pet! ;]

Thank you so much Jeanna!
Aw, Yumi appreciates that, I think Jenna is a adorable little sweetie! And what a nice name for her too!

Yumi:Thank you Jeanna.... Jenna be my fwiend awready..

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 am

UPDATE

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 am

cool blog yummy the panda !

annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel on Tue May 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Kalola has something to say...

Kalola: Hi Yumi!! My favorite place in da world is Australia, cuz dat's where I is from =) I wanna be your fwiend =) I wanna have lots of fwiends, so we can all pway togeder! Cya lata!

Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 am

Aw, thanks Kalola is so cute also

Yes, of course they can be fwiends

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am

Great Blog!

Captain Scruffy: Hello! Wannt two be freiwds?I havent learned how two spell English Tsk Tsk! well

GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

Hi! Yumi is so cute!
Pickles: Haii Yumi. Want to be fwiends?

Last edited by Kelly99 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down