new avatar!!

Post by Bear on Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Here's my new avatar.

Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: new avatar!!

Post by BasketballLuver on Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Whoa! This is beyond amazing. I love how it is animated. Lately, I don't see many animated graphics like this one. You seriously have some talent behind those sleeves. I do have to admit that I really like the outfit you chose for this graphic. It really was a bright idea to choose something that was warm and prominent. Usually people chose backgrounds that just don't fit well with there avatar or signature, but we can all tell you are really good at choosing one that suits your graphic well. Such a beautiful move, yet some people just don't use it anymore. I really love the quote you have to share with us all. Simple yet pretty deep and it goes lovely with your celebration move. Sometimes funky fonts or just a black and white color effect, just doesn't fit well with the graphic your making therefore I love how you have that rainbow effect going on along with a readable font. Also, I think it fits well with July 4th coming around. Yes, maybe its about a month away, but its always nice to start spreading the word as said in your graphic. Beyond amazing, Bear, as said before. I love to see members making graphics especially those who are really good at making them like you. I really would like to see more of your graphics. =]

BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc on Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

;O
It's amazing, Bear!!
One of your best avvies yet!

sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Mon May 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Love it beary! Why are you so awesome at graphics..

Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Tue May 25, 2010 6:50 am

wow! it's soo coool! i wish i made graphics like that lol Congratz its really cute!

LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 am

BasketballLuver wrote:Whoa! This is beyond amazing. I love how it is animated. Lately, I don't see many animated graphics like this one. You seriously have some talent behind those sleeves. I do have to admit that I really like the outfit you chose for this graphic. It really was a bright idea to choose something that was warm and prominent. Usually people chose backgrounds that just don't fit well with there avatar or signature, but we can all tell you are really good at choosing one that suits your graphic well. Such a beautiful move, yet some people just don't use it anymore. I really love the quote you have to share with us all. Simple yet pretty deep and it goes lovely with your celebration move. Sometimes funky fonts or just a black and white color effect, just doesn't fit well with the graphic your making therefore I love how you have that rainbow effect going on along with a readable font. Also, I think it fits well with July 4th coming around. Yes, maybe its about a month away, but its always nice to start spreading the word as said in your graphic. Beyond amazing, Bear, as said before. I love to see members making graphics especially those who are really good at making them like you. I really would like to see more of your graphics. =]

Thanks!
Those are some lyrics in a Madonna song

Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 am

sammymc wrote:;O
It's amazing, Bear!!
One of your best avvies yet!

*Test* wrote:Love it beary! Why are you so awesome at graphics..

loradazzle4 wrote:wow! it's soo coool! i wish i made graphics like that lol Congratz its really cute!

Thanks I appreciate it.

Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 am

I't really cute!I love it!

ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am