Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Cheer on Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

I got the new parrot today and it inspired me to make this avatar. Coming up with a background was difficult, and also choosing a good outline colour, though
I'm pretty happy with the result
What do you think?
:wonders:



[Added]
I just made a matching signature- I felt it needed one



Last edited by CheerBear43 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Sat May 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I it!
The parrot is so cute and I really like choice of background you used, the light blue is so nice.

❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:16 pm

its so cool i luv it!! congratz!!

LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Cheer on Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm

@Crystal@ wrote:I it!
The parrot is so cute and I really like choice of background you used, the light blue is so nice.
Thank you, Kitty! I was kind of unsure about my colour scheme, but I'm so super glad you like it!

loradazzle4 wrote:its so cool i luv it!! congratz!!
Awe- thank you so much Lora!!

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 on Sat May 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Aww that is so gorgeous!

GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by sammymc on Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Amaaazing, Jess
You're soooo good at photoshop

sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by HamptonBear on Sat May 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Love it CB! And the background looks fabulous!
Great seeing you today with all of your rides

HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat May 29, 2010 2:44 pm

It's simply gorgeous, CB!
I love the colors you picked and you used the new sitting move! XD
I love the word serenity; calm and peaceful; relaxing. [:

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by BABVPro on Sat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm

It is far beyond cute! CheerBear, you have amazing graphic skills making me cry in tears of joy. The outline was just perfect for both of them and it is amazing. The duplicates that you put in it, it just the way I would like to say that is was original! The background was like the matching choice for it! The glowing flower is just great with your character as the middle and making it fly with the exclusive ride, is just the greatest thing I have ever saw! The frame was just amazing! Hardly anyone uses a frame for anything graphic design of theirs. There is just hardly any problem with it. In my words, I would just say it as amazing. Great job CheerBear. Great job. =]

BABVPro
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Cranberry on Sat May 29, 2010 6:20 pm

The avvie and siggy is very great! It's nice seeing your new items. You always have original and unique ideas. I think the glowing flower is one of the main things in your graphic.

I simply it.

Cranberry
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Bear on Sun May 30, 2010 2:53 am

Nice avie and siggy!!
I love the flower background. What font did you use?

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by ShayeButterfly on Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 am

Awe CB! It's simply stunning!
With every graphic you make, it gets better and better!
What I love the most is that although your graphics are simple, you always manage to pull it together by using new effects! That expresses true genius, which most people cannot pull off. (:

You're an inspiration! (:

ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Cheer on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:Aww that is so gorgeous!
Awe thankyou!

sammymc wrote:Amaaazing, Jess
You're soooo good at photoshop
Thanks Sam Sam!

HamptonBear wrote:Love it CB! And the background looks fabulous!
Great seeing you today with all of your rides
Awe- thankyou Hampton!
lol, I love rides

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:It's simply gorgeous, CB!
I love the colors you picked and you used the new sitting move! XD
I love the word serenity; calm and peaceful; relaxing. [:
Thankyouu Tk! I love the word serenity, lol ^^

BABVPro wrote:It is far beyond cute! CheerBear, you have amazing graphic skills making me cry in tears of joy. The outline was just perfect for both of them and it is amazing. The duplicates that you put in it, it just the way I would like to say that is was original! The background was like the matching choice for it! The glowing flower is just great with your character as the middle and making it fly with the exclusive ride, is just the greatest thing I have ever saw! The frame was just amazing! Hardly anyone uses a frame for anything graphic design of theirs. There is just hardly any problem with it. In my words, I would just say it as amazing. Great job CheerBear. Great job. =]
This is so sweet! Thank you so much!

Cranberry wrote:The avvie and siggy is very great! It's nice seeing your new items. You always have original and unique ideas. I think the glowing flower is one of the main things in your graphic.

I simply it.
Awe thankyou Teddy!

Bear wrote:Nice avie and siggy!!
I love the flower background. What font did you use?
Thanks, Bear! I used CAC Pinafore It's one of my favourites.

ShayeButterfly wrote:Awe CB! It's simply stunning!
With every graphic you make, it gets better and better!
What I love the most is that although your graphics are simple, you always manage to pull it together by using new effects! That expresses true genius, which most people cannot pull off. (:

You're an inspiration! (:
Awee, Shaye! This is so nice of you! Thank you so so so much!

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by LidiaHoneyBee2 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 pm

It is beyond cute! How can you do that, i'm new

LidiaHoneyBee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by bellastylin3 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

wow.
you are talented piggy!

bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cheer's New Avatar & Signature

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum