wall-e drawing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wall-e drawing

Post by horsegal1235 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 am

i was bored so i decided i wanted to draw so i sent a text to my BFFL askin her wat Disney character i should draw and she said Wall-e so i drew Wall-e :] wat do u think of it?

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by Captain Barbossa on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 am

awsome!

Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by BasketballLuver on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

Gasp! Did you make that? I would never be able to get the angles and lines correct while drawing Wall-e. Wall-e is an awesome Disney Character and the distopian society he lives in is just marvelous to watch. Wall-e may be constructed with the weirdest machine pieces, but I sure do love the way he talks and acts. You made him exactly the way he is seen to be. I am sure if you colored it orange, someone would mistake it as a photo. I love your handwriting, by the way. Wall-e's eyes have to be like my most favorite part. They are so big, but at the same time small. I got to admit with no doubt, that his hands and arms look to be the hardest part. You ever got the little details on his arm and the nails in his eyes. How do you do this?! You draw very well HorseGal and I hope you continue to keep up with these skills you have. I can only draw up close human hands and I am far by surprised by other people's great work. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. I don't think anyone would have picked this particular Disney star to draw. =]

BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by horsegal1235 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 am

thanks you guys :] he was vry fun to draw and your rite the hands were the pretty much the hardest part of him to draw

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

Me: O______O
Literally, I am like 'Whoa'.. in a pawsome way!
I couldn't have said it any better then BasketballLuver, I agree 100% with her. It's beyond what I can imagine!
Your drawing is really spectacular, and I hope to see your drawings more often!
Keep drawing, and incredible job with Wall-e. He is so cute in the movie, and he looks so cute in your drawing, absolutely amazing!

JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by horsegal1235 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 am

:] thanks any suggestions of who to draw nxt?!

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by GagaFan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 am

Lol I love him, nice drawing.

GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by BabvRocksGirl on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:31 am

Omg Love this disney character! This drawing took my breath away cuz it loooks exactly like WALL-E!! Your such an amazing artist!!! i also agree with everything BasketballLuver said. Just one more thing to say!! Keep up the awsomee job!!!!!







BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by xxchanntasticxx on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 am

I. Am. Speechless.

xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by GwynethLove on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 am

OMG! You should make... A funny cartoon character! Like... Tom and Jerry!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by horsegal1235 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 pm

GagaFan wrote: Lol I love him, nice drawing.

BabvRocksGirl wrote:Omg Love this disney character! This drawing took my breath away cuz it loooks exactly like WALL-E!! Your such an amazing artist!!! i also agree with everything BasketballLuver said. Just one more thing to say!! Keep up the awsomee job!!!!!







xxchanntasticxx wrote:I. Am. Speechless.

GwynethLove wrote:OMG! You should make... A funny cartoon character! Like... Tom and Jerry!
thanks evry1 i appreciate the comments Tom and Jerry sounds fun.. maybe i'll draw them. thanks for the suggestion Gwyneth

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by GwynethLove on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

horsegal1235 wrote:
GagaFan wrote: Lol I love him, nice drawing.

BabvRocksGirl wrote:Omg Love this disney character! This drawing took my breath away cuz it loooks exactly like WALL-E!! Your such an amazing artist!!! i also agree with everything BasketballLuver said. Just one more thing to say!! Keep up the awsomee job!!!!!







xxchanntasticxx wrote:I. Am. Speechless.

GwynethLove wrote:OMG! You should make... A funny cartoon character! Like... Tom and Jerry!
thanks evry1 i appreciate the comments Tom and Jerry sounds fun.. maybe i'll draw them. thanks for the suggestion Gwyneth

you're welcome!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: wall-e drawing

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum