iMagination Avvie :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iMagination Avvie :D

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 pm


I got inspired by nature, I guess and also my friend Marii. XD
So, I decided to make this avvie ! It looks a little weird but ehh, again, I was bored haha.



Well, what do you guys think of it? :]

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by retheriolu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 am

Awesome!

retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 am

I THINK ITS REALLY REALLY COOOL
Great! Perfect! Stunning!! and more words

iii<3iit

Congratz!!! ::

LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 am

retheriolu wrote:Awesome!
Thank you!

loradazzle4 wrote:I THINK ITS REALLY REALLY COOOL
Great! Perfect! Stunning!! and more words

iii<3iit

Congratz!!! ::
Thank you, Lora!

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by AbbieQueenBee1 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 am

That's way pretty Tk
~Abbie ♥

AbbieQueenBee1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by Jaszluvsbabv on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 am

i Don't like it...
i LOVEEEE it!
That is so cute Coco,
It looks so professional

Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 am

My mouth was down right dropped open literally at this. In a great way! Seriously, I had my mouth open looking at that. You just seem to have this talent, like a Graphic Artists as great as the great ShayeButterfly, haha. That's good--no great that you were inspired, because now I'm officially a big fan of your graphics! It doesn't look weird at all, trust me! Reminds me of DashaBearHugs4's avatar from here. Great message, and colors and everything! 10.5 from me! Haha, beyond that, 8 = infinity if you turn it a lil' lol, but you did absolutely amazing! And it's stunning!

JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 pm

AbbieQueenBee1 wrote:That's way pretty Tk
~Abbie ♥
Thanks Abbie!

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:i Don't like it...
i LOVEEEE it!
That is so cute Coco,
It looks so professional
Thank you, Marii!
It's not professional lol; made with Photofiltre

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:My mouth was down right dropped open literally at this. In a great way! Seriously, I had my mouth open looking at that. You just seem to have this talent, like a Graphic Artists as great as the great ShayeButterfly, haha. That's good--no great that you were inspired, because now I'm officially a big fan of your graphics! It doesn't look weird at all, trust me! Reminds me of DashaBearHugs4's avatar from here. Great message, and colors and everything! 10.5 from me! Haha, beyond that, 8 = infinity if you turn it a lil' lol, but you did absolutely amazing! And it's stunning!
Aww, that's so sweet of you to say, Jeanna!
lol I got inspired by Marii ; she makes amaziiiinggg graphics! ^.^
Thank you, Jeanna ; I wouldn't give with a 10; maybe a 9 or 8.7 haha

TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by DashaBearHug4 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 am

It's awesome Tk!
I love the quotes hehe

DashaBearHug4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: iMagination Avvie :D

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum