MamaNoodles Drawing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 am

I was bored so I started to sketch and it started looking like MamaNoodles so then I erased some parts that didn't look like MamaNoodles. And by the way I didn't draw the bubbles on her shirt I just Copied and pasted it.I know it's very bad because I don't draw very good on Paint.


Last edited by Lovelistic on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 am

:OO It's so cute!! I can barely do anything that amazing on paint omg, you did a great job!!<33
MamaNoodles will love it!!
Again, it's so cute and just perfect even on paint! Great job!

JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

JeannaBearFun wrote::OO It's so cute!! I can barely do anything that amazing on paint omg, you did a great job!!<33
MamaNoodles will love it!!
Again, it's so cute and just perfect even on paint! Great job!

Thank you very much

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Noel on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

haha, how cute

Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by HamptonBear on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:59 am

Ahh that looks awesome! I know she will love it

HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by BasketballLuver on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 am

Looks like an exact colon of MamaNoodles! You are quite talented at drawing MamaNoodles especially with a computer program. This takes so much time and patience that I would never have been able to make it. My favorite part would be the numerous details in the hat. You got the exact band around the center and the multiple heart designs. I like how you have her body facing one way and the head another. I find that very hard to draw because then the neck has to be different and all sorts of complications to follow. I am happy to see that you included her furry friend. As everyone here mentioned, I am positive that MamaNoodles will be more the delighted to have this picture done for her! Keep up those artistic abilities! =]

BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:14 am

BasketballLuver wrote:Looks like an exact colon of MamaNoodles! You are quite talented at drawing MamaNoodles especially with a computer program. This takes so much time and patience that I would never have been able to make it. My favorite part would be the numerous details in the hat. You got the exact band around the center and the multiple heart designs. I like how you have her body facing one way and the head another. I find that very hard to draw because then the neck has to be different and all sorts of complications to follow. I am happy to see that you included her furry friend. As everyone here mentioned, I am positive that MamaNoodles will be more the delighted to have this picture done for her! Keep up those artistic abilities! =]

Thanks
The Furry friend was the most difficult part to draw


Noel wrote:haha, how cute
Thanks:)


HamptonBear wrote:Ahh that looks awesome! I know she will love it
Thanks:)


Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by iicuddles on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 am

kool!!

iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Gaby on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 am

That looks so cool ...

Gaby
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 am

iicuddles wrote:kool!!
Thanks

Gaby wrote:That looks so cool ...
Thanks

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Test on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 am

Wowh!! That is really really cool, its coolies! I bet mama loves it..!

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by sammibubbles3 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 am

That is so cool! I am horrible at paint I know mamanoodles will love this!

sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by mindynature on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 am

Omg! That is so good! MamaNoodles will love this! What was the hardest thing to draw?

mindynature
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 am

mindynature wrote:Omg! That is so good! MamaNoodles will love this! What was the hardest thing to draw?

Thanks!
Hmmmm.....
The Hardest thing....
I guess the furry friend

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by MamieBanana on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 am

That's adorable! I'm still just doing abstracts on paint lol!

MamieBanana
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by DinnergirlSam47 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

Thats amazing

DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by MamaNoodles on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow this is amazing!! I can't believe you were able to do that all on paint!! Great job

MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Goldenbutterfly on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Aww, Thats sweet! I think its cool!

Goldenbutterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:23 pm

That is just amazing! It looks so realistic! You are an incredible artist! Keep up the good work.

GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Lovelistic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 am

MamieBanana wrote:That's adorable! I'm still just doing abstracts on paint lol!

Thanks


DinnergirlSam47 wrote:Thats amazing

Thank you

MamaNoodles wrote:Wow this is amazing!! I can't believe you were able to do that all on paint!! Great job

Yay! I'm so glad you like it bounce
Thanks MamaNoodles

Goldenbutterfly wrote:Aww, Thats sweet! I think its cool!

Thanks

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:That is just amazing! It looks so realistic! You are an incredible artist! Keep up the good work.

Thank you

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by ~Rain~ on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 am

You did all that on Paint?I never came close to that. It's a twin sister of Mama, it looks just like her! I love the artistic sensibility you put into it and the colors you chose to fill in looked beautiful. I love how it looked like a second sketch. I love everything, good job.

~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: MamaNoodles Drawing

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum