i need help 0.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i need help 0.o

Post by horsegal1235 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 am

when i tried to play build a bearville i first tried to access it by going to my saved bookmark but i got this message:

so i tried to go to the main page and hit the play button but no matter how many times i pushed the play button it didn't go to the log in screen. i tried clearing my cache and restarting the internet but it didn't work pale what do i do?

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: i need help 0.o

Post by Kellz on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am

Yeah me too! What's happening? I wanna go on BABV! Cause I went on the hello kitty and friends slide and it froze so I refeshed and then that came up and I was like "Oh my! What's wrong?" and I'm still trying! Good to kw I'm not the only one..

Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am

..well my bookmark works now but i still cant get the play button to work =/

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 am

Wait... Idk what happened. I just got on right now... Hmm... This is very strange.

Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am

i am thinkin the same thing.. maybe it was just temporarily down?

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 am

Yeah probably. That's what I thought it was.

Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am

same with me :S

LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah for me too!I was wondering why that was happening but maybe is a problem with the page.. idk

ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 am

horsegal1235 wrote:when i tried to play build a bearville i first tried to access it by going to my saved bookmark but i got this message:

so i tried to go to the main page and hit the play button but no matter how many times i pushed the play button it didn't go to the log in screen. i tried clearing my cache and restarting the internet but it didn't work pale what do i do?

Yes we were getting the same problem earlier, however i believe this has been fixed already. If you still get the same error, simply refresh the page.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
horsegal1235 wrote:when i tried to play build a bearville i first tried to access it by going to my saved bookmark but i got this message:

Yes we were getting the same problem earlier, however i believe this has been fixed already. If you still get the same error, simply refresh the page.

yes that problem is fixed, thanks
but now i have a new problem. i tried to access my collections and all i can see is this:
normally i would have about 6 pages and now there is only the one with this

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriellaUR2cute5 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm

i had the same problem with my collection! and i got all the chocolate bars for chococat but when i pressed redeam i got the item for my melody ensted

gabriellaUR2cute5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 am

gabriellaUR2cute5 wrote:i had the same problem with my collection! and i got all the chocolate bars for chococat but when i pressed redeam i got the item for my melody ensted

horsegal1235 wrote:
yes that problem is fixed, thanks
but now i have a new problem. i tried to access my collections and all i can see is this:
normally i would have about 6 pages and now there is only the one with this

Yes we are aware of these glitches and are still working on them. Updates will be posted as soon as they fixed. Thank you for your patience.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum