Loading Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading Problem

Post by AmandaRainbow108 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Whenever I want to play in Buildabearville, the loading takes ages! I log in my username and password then the loading after that takes a long time. If that loading is fast, then the loading where you can play a mini-game takes a long time

Is there anyway I can finish the loadings? I haven't been to Build-a-bear-ville for months and I miss that place and the new stuff!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Amanda

AmandaRainbow108
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Problem

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 am

AmandaRainbow108 wrote:Whenever I want to play in Buildabearville, the loading takes ages! I log in my username and password then the loading after that takes a long time. If that loading is fast, then the loading where you can play a mini-game takes a long time

Is there anyway I can finish the loadings? I haven't been to Build-a-bear-ville for months and I miss that place and the new stuff!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Amanda

I'm beary sorry to hear that you are having a hard time accessing your account. The problem may have been due to the updates in the game. Kindly clear your cache before attempting to log back in

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaRainbow108 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Cleared my cache and still, it's taking ages to load. I've just noticed something, before I click 'play' in the BABV homepage, I scrolled down and saw something that said I have to download Adobe Flash Player 9 or above to get the game working.

I guess I didn't have Adobe Flash Player so it's downloading now. If there are still problems, I'll post it here. ^^

AmandaRainbow108
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum