Trade????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trade????

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade????

Post by GagaFan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 am

GwynethLove wrote:Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!

Your not the only one, I'm having the same problem. People say empty your browse history but It just doesn't work.

GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Same here....been happening for lke a week....

haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm

this happens to me as well.. i figured it was just my computer bcuz it can be pretty slow.. but i guess not..

horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

but then if I leave the place it's sometimes ok, sometimes.......

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 am

GwynethLove wrote:Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!

I'm beary sorry to hear that Gwyneth The trade feature is working fine in our end though.

For those who are still experiencing this problem, please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test and fix your accounts Thanks!

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

I'm beary sorry to hear that Gwyneth The trade feature is working fine in our end though.

For those who are still experiencing this problem, please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test and fix your accounts Thanks!

Thanks Joe! Another thing solved!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ValarieCuddles3 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am

this has happened to me but it hasn't happened to me lately you should ask a cybearguide hoped i help!

ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am

I always go to my condo and click like im going to decorate my condo and I just leave it for a bit and it doesn't log me out.

BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:44 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:I always go to my condo and click like im going to decorate my condo and I just leave it for a bit and it doesn't log me out.

I don't get it

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum