Can't log in! :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't log in! :/

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 am

I'm trying to log in on BABV with my account and the correct pass but it's saying it's wrong?I tried it a bunch of times but it still says incorrect password.

jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't log in! :/

Post by JanetBanana21 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 pm

well you should try clicking the i forgot my password button and send it to your e-mail.
Maybe its a little different than you remember. Happens to me all the time!

♥ Janet

JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm

[quote="JanetBanana21"]well you should try clicking the i forgot my password button and send it to your e-mail.
Maybe its a little different than you remember. Happens to me all the time!

i agree with Janet!
![P$$M]!

princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:I'm trying to log in on BABV with my account and the correct pass but it's saying it's wrong?I tried it a bunch of times but it still says incorrect password.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time logging on to your account

Kindly try to recover your password. You may also need to disable any IP Masking software, as this will be read by our system and will not let you log in.

If you recovered your password and still get the same error, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com for assistance.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:I'm trying to log in on BABV with my account and the correct pass but it's saying it's wrong?I tried it a bunch of times but it still says incorrect password.

Hi JenniferYouRock41! Did you try logging in today? I tested your account and didn't find any problem. Please check your email. I sent your account details. Just copy paste your username and password to the log in field.

AshtonCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:48 pm

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:

Hi JenniferYouRock41! Did you try logging in today? I tested your account and didn't find any problem. Please check your email. I sent your account details. Just copy paste your username and password to the log in field.

YAY!!!
It let me log in
Thanks so much

jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:
AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:

YAY!!!
It let me log in
Thanks so much

You're beary welcome! I'm glad it worked out

JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top