Weird creppy Glitch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by DemiDiva339 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 am

Ok so right now I'm in BABV and I'm in the Pawforming Art Center.Because the band is here.So this citizen from babv clicked on the microphone so her character to sing and suddenly she went invisible!Only you can see from her is her sunglasses and a little bit of party from her boots. :shock: creepy

DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by xxchanntasticxx on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 pm

creeeeeppyyy...

xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by JanetBanana21 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

wow that is weird
i got on once and nobody had clothe or feet! i logged off :shock:

JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by DemiDiva339 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 pm

JanetBanana21 wrote:wow that is weird
i got on once and nobody had clothe or feet! i logged off :shock:

OMG!Whats with BABV lately?

DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by DemiDiva339 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

xxchanntasticxx wrote:creeeeeppyyy...

So true...

DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by GwynethLove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

I know! That happened when I was playing the guitar! ( you're double posting though)

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 am

DemiDiva339 wrote:Ok so right now I'm in BABV and I'm in the Pawforming Art Center.Because the band is here.So this citizen from babv clicked on the microphone so her character to sing and suddenly she went invisible!Only you can see from her is her sunglasses and a little bit of party from her boots. :shock: creepy

It's just a graphic glitch Just log out and log back in to fix.

Also, I'm beary sorry if there has been lots of glitches lately. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to fix these glitches. Thank you for your patience.


JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
DemiDiva339 wrote:Ok so right now I'm in BABV and I'm in the Pawforming Art Center.Because the band is here.So this citizen from babv clicked on the microphone so her character to sing and suddenly she went invisible!Only you can see from her is her sunglasses and a little bit of party from her boots. creepy

It's just a graphic glitch Just log out and log back in to fix.

Also, I'm beary sorry if there has been lots of glitches lately. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to fix these glitches. Thank you for your patience.


Thanks Joe! But if you turn off at the speaker stars with the instruments, its ok......

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by princess M on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 am

Ya me too,and when i was in paw park in the list it is written 30 people and i can't see anyone i was like OMG wierdoo ::


![P$$M]!

princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Weird creppy Glitch!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum