Paint and Plant Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by debbiedecembear1 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV. When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:23 am

hmm..... I have the same problem, but then it stopped in 3 minutes, Joe said they are fixing the problems, so maybe wait.

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by AbbeyAdorable9215 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 am

Its probably a glitch. after all these updates, there are quite a lot around.
Try e-mailing vwhelp@buildabear.com.(:

AbbeyAdorable9215
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 am

debbiedecembear1 wrote:For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV.

Hi Debbie! What kind of error did you get when you tried to water your plants? Can you provide a screen shot?

debbiedecembear1 wrote:When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

Sadly, this feature is currently glitched Please stay tuned for updates.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by debbiedecembear1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
debbiedecembear1 wrote:For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV.

Hi Debbie! What kind of error did you get when you tried to water your plants? Can you provide a screen shot?

debbiedecembear1 wrote:When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

Sadly, this feature is currently glitched Please stay tuned for updates.

For the plants my character just stayed in one place. I mean, it didn't moved at all. If i clicked the plant it would just stand there and do nothing.

debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

debbiedecembear1 wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
debbiedecembear1 wrote:For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV.

Hi Debbie! What kind of error did you get when you tried to water your plants? Can you provide a screen shot?

debbiedecembear1 wrote:When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

Sadly, this feature is currently glitched Please stay tuned for updates.

For the plants my character just stayed in one place. I mean, it didn't moved at all. If i clicked the plant it would just stand there and do nothing.

Uh-oh We tested it and got the same result. We will have it fixed as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by BabvRocksGirl on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 am

That happend to me too. But its just a glitch because of the new updates. And I think there going to fix that problem (:

BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum