Photo Poster Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Jay902 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am



As you can see, just like the topic title stated, my photo poster seems to be glitched. I figured that it was a glitch because of 5 reasons:
1. I never have pink hair.
2. I never have the pink Darling Dog or the Pink Sweet Cuddle Bear.
3. I never wear skirts.
4. I was never a girl, but is really a boy. (As seem in the picture I posted)
5.The picture wasn't really what I have taken in the Photobooth.

I'd like this glitch to be fixed. Thanks!

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by SecretNinja on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 am

Woah this is very unusual..

SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Noel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 am

yeah, that happens to me all the time.... really wierd, lol

Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by SecretNinja on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 am

Hmm... try logging in and Out.If it happens again try taking down the poster, and Maybe buying a new one? It might work.. Im not sure on this

SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Jay902 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am

Odd. When I logged into Bearville to check on my photo poster, the photo of the girl with pink hair just changed to a girl with brown hair.

I think my photo poster is haunted! :shock:

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 pm

LOL, but Jay, that happens to me only on side-ways, here is a few directions Jay:

- click on the furniture button

- take down photo booth poster

- put back poster and should come back better.

- exit out of furniture mode

Did it help?

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Jay902 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 am

GwynethLove wrote:LOL, but Jay, that happens to me only on side-ways, here is a few directions Jay:

- click on the furniture button

- take down photo booth poster

- put back poster and should come back better.

- exit out of furniture mode

Did it help?

I did exactly what you said, but... The photo didn't change back to my photo. It just changed to another photo of a girl.

Edit: Clearing the cache didn't work. Guess it's a glitch still.

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 am

Jay902 wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:LOL, but Jay, that happens to me only on side-ways, here is a few directions Jay:

- click on the furniture button

- take down photo booth poster

- put back poster and should come back better.

- exit out of furniture mode

Did it help?

I did exactly what you said, but... The photo didn't change back to my photo. It just changed to another photo of a girl.

Edit: Clearing the cache didn't work. Guess it's a glitch still.

That's weird. Well when that usually happens to me my directions I do changes regularly back to the photo.

EDIT: OH NO! I have that too now!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:14 am

Jay902 wrote:

As you can see, just like the topic title stated, my photo poster seems to be glitched. I figured that it was a glitch because of 5 reasons:
1. I never have pink hair.
2. I never have the pink Darling Dog or the Pink Sweet Cuddle Bear.
3. I never wear skirts.
4. I was never a girl, but is really a boy. (As seem in the picture I posted)
5.The picture wasn't really what I have taken in the Photobooth.

I'd like this glitch to be fixed. Thanks!

Hi Jay! This is one of the glitches that we are currently working on. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by GwynethLove on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:

As you can see, just like the topic title stated, my photo poster seems to be glitched. I figured that it was a glitch because of 5 reasons:
1. I never have pink hair.
2. I never have the pink Darling Dog or the Pink Sweet Cuddle Bear.
3. I never wear skirts.
4. I was never a girl, but is really a boy. (As seem in the picture I posted)
5.The picture wasn't really what I have taken in the Photobooth.

I'd like this glitch to be fixed. Thanks!

Hi Jay! This is one of the glitches that we are currently working on. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience

It's still happening. I have someone that has no shades on and it has a red dress with red boots and a regular backpack with a keroppi bear in it and I DO NOT have a red dress and boots and a keroppi bear and I have a violet red backpack.

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Fleur on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

GwynethLove wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:

As you can see, just like the topic title stated, my photo poster seems to be glitched. I figured that it was a glitch because of 5 reasons:
1. I never have pink hair.
2. I never have the pink Darling Dog or the Pink Sweet Cuddle Bear.
3. I never wear skirts.
4. I was never a girl, but is really a boy. (As seem in the picture I posted)
5.The picture wasn't really what I have taken in the Photobooth.

I'd like this glitch to be fixed. Thanks!

Hi Jay! This is one of the glitches that we are currently working on. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience

It's still happening. I have someone that has no shades on and it has a red dress with red boots and a regular backpack with a keroppi bear in it and I DO NOT have a red dress and boots and a keroppi bear and I have a violet red backpack.


Gwyneth, please be patient and know that the cybearguides are working very hard on these issues! i'm sure it will be fixed soon. :]

Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Noel on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Jay902 wrote:Odd. When I logged into Bearville to check on my photo poster, the photo of the girl with pink hair just changed to a girl with brown hair.

I think my photo poster is haunted! :shock:
haha mine's haunted too!

Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Millie on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 am

Have you ever received a photo gift from a friend..?
Maybe you put up her picture instead of yours..

Millie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Jay902 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 am

Millie wrote:Have you ever received a photo gift from a friend..?
Maybe you put up her picture instead of yours..

Nope, never got a photo poster from any friend of mine. The picture that was up was actually my photo poster.

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Poster Glitch

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:06 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum