Which Bratz do you like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Bratz u Like?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 10

Which Bratz do you like?

Post by GwynethLove on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 am

I like Jade & Chloe. I will add partners.
avatar
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Cheer on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:03 pm

...
Oh, wow. I remember Bratz. I used to have a ton and would always play with them with friends haha ^^;
I don't have them anymore. It was, what, five or six years ago? lol.

And they had that TV show. I used to always watch it with my Dad. I saw this movie or something and I remember Chloe got this blue car or something, and she said she was eight, I think, and I was eight at the time and I was going to save up all my money for a car like Chloe. LOL. I don't know how I remember that...

Anyways, my favourite was Chloe.
avatar
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Anita on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh...Good question!
My favorite would have to be Sasha

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by emmie on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

i''ve never heard of them so not sure xP
avatar
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Daize on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 am

CheerBear43 wrote:...
Oh, wow. I remember Bratz. I used to have a ton and would always play with them with friends haha ^^;
I don't have them anymore. It was, what, five or six years ago? lol.

And they had that TV show. I used to always watch it with my Dad. I saw this movie or something and I remember Chloe got this blue car or something, and she said she was eight, I think, and I was eight at the time and I was going to save up all my money for a car like Chloe. LOL. I don't know how I remember that...

Anyways, my favourite was Chloe.
:lol:
hahaha.

oh and my favorites probably jade?


Last edited by DaisyBear3635 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Noel on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am

I remember Chloe was always my favorite, because a long time ago, my older sister got a Chloe doll for her birthday and I was really jealous and she wouldn't really let me play with it a lot, and so I decided I wanted to save up my money so I could get one too, and I never did... probably because I got sucked into buildabears instead xD
avatar
Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by barbie6 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 am

Sasha
avatar
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by BabvRocksGirl on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:06 am

I use to love Chloe. I thought she was so pretty! I always wanted to be her and look like her. But i pretty much used to love all of them but Chloe i liked a bit better. i remember when my cousin gave me jade or idk yasmine it was either jade or yasmine. I never got Chloe :S
avatar
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by haileybighugs2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 am

I wasnt allowed to have Bratz. In my opinion, they should not have ben ment for little girls. Their just a little much, dont you think?

haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm

...
avatar
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Anita on Wed May 04, 2011 10:40 am

barbie6 wrote:Sasha
Nice picture!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by GwynethLove on Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

staraugust182 wrote:
barbie6 wrote:Sasha
Nice picture!

Yeah I like it too!
avatar
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Anita on Wed May 04, 2011 11:23 pm

haileybighugs2 wrote:I wasnt allowed to have Bratz. In my opinion, they should not have ben ment for little girls. Their just a little much, dont you think?
Well I never really watched except for once so I would have to agree with you.

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

I don't play with Bratz anymore, I used to with my friend when we were 6 or 7 haha.
But I think my favorite was Chloe
avatar
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Bratz do you like?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum