Happy Cinco De Mayo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Admin on Fri May 06, 2011 2:23 am

Visit Bearemy on Town Square and grab a Sombrero! This is a one day event only so don't let this pass!


Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Daize on Fri May 06, 2011 2:24 am

Wasn't that a reward before? o.o
Either way,
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by AlexaAngel180 on Fri May 06, 2011 2:29 am

happy cinco day! (:

AlexaAngel180
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by emmie on Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

happy cino de mayo day!
@daisy, yes they had this last year same prize

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by karenbearhug on Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Wasn't that a reward before? o.o
Either way,
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Yes, the sombrero was a Cinco De Mayo gift before. I really mind the repeat gifts, it gives new Bearville citizens a chance to get an older item that they missed out on before. I'm hoping that one of these days, I'll come across an item that I missed out on too!

karenbearhug
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Admin on Fri May 06, 2011 3:01 am

karenbearhug wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:Wasn't that a reward before? o.o
Either way,
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Yes, the sombrero was a Cinco De Mayo gift before. I really mind the repeat gifts, it gives new Bearville citizens a chance to get an older item that they missed out on before. I'm hoping that one of these days, I'll come across an item that I missed out on too!

Me too!! I missed out on a lot!

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Daize on Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 am

Admin wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:Wasn't that a reward before? o.o
Either way,
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Yes, the sombrero was a Cinco De Mayo gift before. I really mind the repeat gifts, it gives new Bearville citizens a chance to get an older item that they missed out on before. I'm hoping that one of these days, I'll come across an item that I missed out on too!

Me too!! I missed out on a lot!
Oh, thats really thoughtful!
I've missed out on like a billion things that happened, so maybe I can get some of the old rewards

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Cheer on Fri May 06, 2011 5:29 am

Oh cool ^^
I didn't realize it was Cinco de Mayo

I don't really mind the repeat prizes as long as they're items. If they ever start repeating moves and emoticons, I'll probably get a little mad.

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by emmie on Fri May 06, 2011 6:23 am

oh, okay! thanks karen ;D

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Anita on Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 am

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Loveablegirl on Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Loveablegirl
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Fri May 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Happy Cinco De Mayo! I celebrated, went out and had tacos

CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Admin on Fri May 06, 2011 3:40 pm

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Happy Cinco De Mayo! I celebrated, went out and had tacos

Really? Haha! Great! How did it go?

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Noel on Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Awesome! Happy cinco de mayo!!

Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum