How Did You Come Across Bearville?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize on Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 am

How did you come to know about bearville?

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 am

I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since !

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Anita on Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 am

Well it all started in 2008.When I came across a commercial on the TV.And then it was about Build-A-Bear workshop.And I said cool I wanna go there!So I went to the mall one week later and forgot about it.Then I came across a store called Build-A-Bear workshop.It looked so cool in there!So I went inside and got the patriotic pup!Then when I was home I saw something that said "Bring you furry friend to life here on Build-A-Bearville!"I thought it sounded so cool!So then I made an account registered my furry friend and that's how I came across Bearville!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:How did you come to know about bearville?

How did you come across bearville daisy ?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Anita on Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since !
At the end you said O've,What does that mean? lol

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize on Sun May 29, 2011 5:30 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:How did you come to know about bearville?

How did you come across bearville daisy ?
Oh I totally forgot D:
I was just really bored and I went on the BABW website, because there were some online games on it (I had gotten a bear) then I saw BABV so I joined

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:32 am

staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since !
At the end you said O've,What does that mean? lol

Oops ! Typos
I meant I've *

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize on Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 am

Haha Alecia and Star

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Anita on Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Haha Alecia and Star
Lol yup I know it's funny how I came across Bearville.

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize on Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 am

staraugust182 wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:Haha Alecia and Star
Lol yup I know it's funny how I came across Bearville.
Yeah :lol:

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by winter on Sun May 29, 2011 7:09 am

I got a buildabear before babv started like before it was open to everyone, but it was in november 2007 when I got it bears could be brought to life on babv if they were made after october 2007, and I saw there was a site that people can play on now that also can bring bears to life on the birth certificate so I decided to try it out when the day came which also I got another bear before that too, and I still like playing on it.

winter
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Noel on Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 am

I found the site after I went to BABW because my aunt had given my brother and I gift certificates there So when I got home it said there was a site you could register an account and bring your furry friend to life, but it wasn't open yet.. so I waited and waited 'till opening day, and finally I got to register Isabell the Playful Puppy on Buildabearville.com

Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 am

i came across it when my cousin started playing it it was lame. I made fun of it until I made an account ...

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize on Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

winter wrote:I got a buildabear before babv started like before it was open to everyone, but it was in november 2007 when I got it bears could be brought to life on babv if they were made after october 2007, and I saw there was a site that people can play on now that also can bring bears to life on the birth certificate so I decided to try it out when the day came which also I got another bear before that too, and I still like playing on it.

Noel wrote:I found the site after I went to BABW because my aunt had given my brother and I gift certificates there So when I got home it said there was a site you could register an account and bring your furry friend to life, but it wasn't open yet.. so I waited and waited 'till opening day, and finally I got to register Isabell the Playful Puppy on Buildabearville.com

Woah, the both of you have been playing since like the first day :DD

muffinatormanic wrote:i came across it when my cousin started playing it it was lame. I made fun of it until I made an account ...

Haha, we all think somethings lame until we try it ourselves

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Test on Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 am

My friend started getting them from a new build a bear which had opened in my nearest city. This was about in year 4, and then I got my first BAB, and started playing via the adverts which prompted me to join. xD

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by emmie on Mon May 30, 2011 2:58 am

i was looking at the babw site and was looking for a bear to get for my cousin and i saw a link and it said *come join a new babv world*

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Luv on Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 am

I saw an advertisement on TV!

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum