What I Like About BGF...about CHUCK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I Like About BGF...about CHUCK!

Post by GwynethLove on Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 am

Ever since then I joined this forum I loved it. Even when I was sad and lonely you gvuys always make me laugh, scream, yell, and even get HYPER!!! Chuck is so funny, he even called me Gwynie! Chuck you're so crazy and fun that you make go HYPER! Chuck maybe we could spend some time knowing each other on BABV. Just for fun! Well Chuck, congratulations for winning 'The Best Admin Award' So give a round of congrats!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About BGF...about CHUCK!

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Congrats Yeah this forum is pretty awesome!

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita on Mon May 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Wow congratz Admin for winning!

Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Mon May 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Congrats! That's awesome!

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Tue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

LOL! Chuck you're approved to be Funny

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita on Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

We're beary proud of you Chuck!

Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 pm

GwynethLove wrote:LOL! Chuck you're approved to be Funny
I endorse Chuck. ^^

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 pm

GwynethLove wrote:Ever since then I joined this forum I loved it. Even when I was sad and lonely you gvuys always make me laugh, scream, yell, and even get HYPER!!! Chuck is so funny, he even called me Gwynie! Chuck you're so crazy and fun that you make go HYPER! Chuck maybe we could spend some time knowing each other on BABV. Just for fun! Well Chuck, congratulations for winning 'The Best Admin Award' So give a round of congrats!

Awww Gwynie... I don't know what to say. I didn't even know there's such an award but hey I'm grabbin it! It's MINE! No one can take it from me! :twisted:

I would love to spend time on BABV! I'm always on Bearville when I'm here. So if you're not on my friends list, just PM me here. If I don't reply, you can find me in Teddy Terrace UK den. I've been spending so much time perfecting my lemonade drink so you can find me in my Beachfront Condo.

Also, I have enjoyed chatting with you guys for 2 weekends now. I have missed the chat box!! I intend to open the chat box on weekends. I can't set a time because I may not be able to keep up so I hope you guys just come and join me when chat is up.

Again, thanks for this recognition, Gwynie!

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus on Tue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

I love BGF so much I made a smiley parade in honor of it. Come on guys:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :: :: :: :: :: :: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: pale pale pale :wonders: :wonders: :wonders: :yes: :yes: :yes: :suspect: :suspect: confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers study study study Sleep Sleep :sunny: :sunny: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :melikey:

Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Congrats Chuck !
Yeah, this forum is pretty awesome

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm

We all ♥ Chuck! He has time for everyone on the forum... all 7469
7470 ... 7471 of us

JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:Ever since then I joined this forum I loved it. Even when I was sad and lonely you gvuys always make me laugh, scream, yell, and even get HYPER!!! Chuck is so funny, he even called me Gwynie! Chuck you're so crazy and fun that you make go HYPER! Chuck maybe we could spend some time knowing each other on BABV. Just for fun! Well Chuck, congratulations for winning 'The Best Admin Award' So give a round of congrats!

Awww Gwynie... I don't know what to say. I didn't even know there's such an award but hey I'm grabbin it! It's MINE! No one can take it from me! :twisted:

I would love to spend time on BABV! I'm always on Bearville when I'm here. So if you're not on my friends list, just PM me here. If I don't reply, you can find me in Teddy Terrace UK den. I've been spending so much time perfecting my lemonade drink so you can find me in my Beachfront Condo.

Also, I have enjoyed chatting with you guys for 2 weekends now. I have missed the chat box!! I intend to open the chat box on weekends. I can't set a time because I may not be able to keep up so I hope you guys just come and join me when chat is up.

All hail Chuck! NO ONE TAKES HIS AWARD! :evil:

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 pm

You got that right ! ^^

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 am

Chuck!

JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:45 am

GwynethLove wrote:
Admin wrote:

All hail Chuck! NO ONE TAKES HIS AWARD! :evil:

MINE!!! :yes:

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 am

JLBABV wrote:We all ♥ Chuck! He has time for everyone on the forum... all 7469
7470 ... 7471 of us

Aww, thanks JL!

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 am

Admin wrote:
JLBABV wrote:We all ♥ Chuck! He has time for everyone on the forum... all 7469
7470 ... 7471 of us

Aww, thanks JL!

Welcomes I speak the truth!

JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 am

chuck, love this forum!!!

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum