The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 am

Welcome to my Blog! I am Stripes! Jessie's Zebra! I think it's about time you knew me better!


Here's my profile:

Name: Stripes Z Too
Age: 2 and a half years
Height: 43cm
Weight: 388 Grams (or possibly more)
Fur Color: Black and White (Striped)
Eye Color: Brown
Favourite Food: Grass Muffins
Favourite Drink: Wheatgrass Juice
Favourite Color: Apart from Black and White... Green
Favourite Animal: Zebra (duh!)
Best Friend: Lennie Leopard (he's a vegeterian)
Place of Origin: (i.e. My imaginary place of birth!) Kenya!
Role model/s: Racing Stripes from his film, Marty the Zebra from Madagascar!

<<<< This is also me!

Here are a few snaps of me!


Me on Jessie's Bed


Me and my Birth Certificate! (Jessie edited her last name out)


Me and my Best Friend Lennie!

That's all I can write now as Jessie is telling me she wants to go back on! Bye for now!


Back! I just had to add this! It's Lennie's Birthday today so we are having a party!



He's 1 year old today! The bears on the photo were the only ones who could fit in, Coco wanted to join in but she wouldn't fit. There's Promise the Rainbow bear, Glitzie, she's the purple one, me, lennie, the monkey which has no name, he's a smallfry, and Hamilton, the Scottish teddy!

That's basically it really! Oh! Speaking of birthdays! Look at what Jessie has on her wall! I'll take it down and show you! She got these for her birthday from her mum in 2009, who is quite talented.



Great huh? Jessie loves Zebras! And she loves me! But she still wants me to get off her laptop so I have to go now! Bye bye!



Hello again! I've been ill with a cold



I had a blocked nose and a head ache and a sore throat and a bad cough! But I'm feeling better now Today, I borrowed Jessie's glasses while I read a very interesting book!



that's all i have time for now! I'm right in the middle of Romeo and Juliet!




Last edited by JLBABV on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 am; edited 5 times in total

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 am

Tusky : Hey there Stripes !
Love your blog, and Lennie seems like a nice guy !
Would you like to be friends ?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Tusky : Hey there Stripes !
Love your blog, and Lennie seems like a nice guy !
Would you like to be friends ?

Stripes: Yes please! Oh I must add, the little guy shown on Jessie's profile is me just the cartoon version

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 am

JLBABV wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Tusky : Hey there Stripes !
Love your blog, and Lennie seems like a nice guy !
Would you like to be friends ?

Stripes: Yes please! Oh I must add, the little guy shown on Jessie's profile is me just the cartoon version

Tusky : Don't worry, I realized ! Looks a lot like you


Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something)

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Tusky : Hey there Stripes !
Love your blog, and Lennie seems like a nice guy !
Would you like to be friends ?

Stripes: Yes please! Oh I must add, the little guy shown on Jessie's profile is me just the cartoon version

Tusky : Don't worry, I realized ! Looks a lot like you

Stripes: Thanks *cheesy grin*

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by Daize on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 am

Bongos:Hey Stripes! I love Marty from Madagascar too :DD
Not as much as the monkeys though
Wanna be friends?

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Bongos:Hey Stripes! I love Marty from Madagascar too :DD
Not as much as the monkeys though
Wanna be friends?

Stripes: Of course Bongos! I'm about to update my blog so keep reading

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum