Lag?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lag?

Post by Daize on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 am

Each time I cancel a trade, or go to a different room, the screen goes black and I have to refresh!
This is happening for the third or fourth time, after the dens were shut down.
Please help? It's really irritating D:

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 am

Same here !
But mine just loads in like five minutes, so I have to wait .

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 am

Me too. I get a LOT of lag. :/

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Each time I cancel a trade, or go to a different room, the screen goes black and I have to refresh!
This is happening for the third or fourth time, after the dens were shut down.
Please help? It's really irritating D:

I am sorry about that. We tested your account and we did not find any problem. It is working pawfectly fine!

I suggest that you clear your cache first before you try to login.

Luv wrote:Me too. I get a LOT of lag.

Please consider clearing your cache as well before you try to login.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 am

I do, Joe. ^^ I use Firefox to go on BABV, and I have all browsing information set to delete every time I close Firefox, including caches. Every time I go online, I've got a fresh session.

But I do have the same problem as Daisy. Or a similar problem.
After canceling a trade (or completing a trade), I'm returned to where I was, but the screen is like, frozen. I can move around and everything, things animate...but nobody else moves. It's the exact same people that were there before I entered the trade. I have to move to an arrow on the screen and switch locations.

Also, when logging in to a den, I often get an endless loading gear. :/ I have to try logging in a few times.

All of this has only started happening to me today. It's not major hindrance, but definitely an annoyance.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:56 pm

When logging in, I also get long loading gears and it says that no servers are available or not connectable .

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 am

Luv wrote:I do, Joe. ^^ I use Firefox to go on BABV, and I have all browsing information set to delete every time I close Firefox, including caches. Every time I go online, I've got a fresh session.

But I do have the same problem as Daisy. Or a similar problem.
After canceling a trade (or completing a trade), I'm returned to where I was, but the screen is like, frozen. I can move around and everything, things animate...but nobody else moves. It's the exact same people that were there before I entered the trade. I have to move to an arrow on the screen and switch locations.

Also, when logging in to a den, I often get an endless loading gear. I have to try logging in a few times.

All of this has only started happening to me today. It's not major hindrance, but definitely an annoyance.

I am sorry about this.

Since that is the case, I will need you to email vwhelp@buildabear.com so they can further check your account.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum