Scariest ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scariest ?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:38 am

What's the Scariest thing you've ever seen ?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: Scariest ?

Post by JLBABV on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 am

idk... i guess it was watching a Poirot episode, it was this theatre mask which rattled against a window

JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 am

Woah, i would be scared to see a random mask staring at me .
D:

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:38 am

Scariest thing I've ever seen hmm?
Probably at my friends sleepover, at night we were watching Saw or something-we were in like 2nd grade or something and really eager to watch it-then at a really suspenseful moment, her older brother, who was about to go to college came and wore THE scariest goblin or whatever mask and scared us all. Especially me :S

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Woah, i would be scared to see a random mask staring at me .
D:

yeah it was dark too which was the creepy thing... it wasn't in real life but i had nightmares for weeks Poirot isn't even supposed to be scary!

that and on halloween we went to BABW and before we got there i looked over at another car and this kid was wearing a wearwolf mask and he turned to face me just as i looked over... i screamed so loud!

JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 am

Second graders watching Saw ?
Intense D:
It must have been really scary !

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 am

JLBABV wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Woah, i would be scared to see a random mask staring at me .
D:

yeah it was dark too which was the creepy thing... it wasn't in real life but i had nightmares for weeks Poirot isn't even supposed to be scary!

that and on halloween we went to BABW and before we got there i looked over at another car and this kid was wearing a wearwolf mask and he turned to face me just as i looked over... i screamed so loud!

Oh my gosh D:
Terrifying little child .

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 am

I know right?
We thought we were "so cool" and "not afraid" and we begged my friends parents like crazy! In the end, we regretted it, and we called her dad in the middle. Her brother came in like the really beginning, but we still got scared

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 am

Something like that happened to me too .
We were having a sleepover and we were watching Pirates of the Caribbean [i was in like 3rd grade or something] and I was really scared, just as we put in the movie, we saw some man walking outside, it was raining, with a lantern in his hand, hairy knotted beard, and green coated .
Actually, me and this other girl saw him, and the rest were watching the movie, we were scared or some reason, and we were looking out the window .
By the time we called everyone he was gone O.o

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 am

These are some scary stories. :o
And slightly comical.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down