Please Lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 am

Its my first time making a graphic, and I jus need a little help .
I'm on Lunapic, and I've made a graphic which is animated.
I want to save it and upload it as my avvie on BGF, but I have no idea what to save it as.
I tried saving it as GIF, but it's not coming out animated .
Can someone please help me ?

And I'm really really really sorry if this is in the wrong section. I had no idea where to post it D:


Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 am

Well when I use LunaPic sometimes I just save it just the way it is and then try going to tinypic click upload an image click the one you animated enter the code and it will pop up animated!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Test on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:34 am

Once you've finished, go to

File>Save Image>Host With Image Shack US {It'll be in a grey box}


Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:48 am

Which URL do i need to use ?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:50 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Which URL do i need to use ?
Well by URL i'm not sure cause you're not really being specific.But the file extantation (sorry for bad spelling!) has to be a .png

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 am

staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Which URL do i need to use ?
Well by URL i'm not sure cause you're not really being specific.But the file extantation (sorry for bad spelling!) has to be a .png

I mean like how Test told me to click the grey box, which link do I need to use ?
Theres Myspace/Website Code, Forum Code, Clickable Thumbnail and Direct Image URL .

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Daize on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 am

I think you have to use the direct link.
I'm not sure though :S

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by JLBABV on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 am

Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 am

JLBABV wrote:Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

Thanks !
And when uploading it for my avatar, do i put in the [img][/img] thing ?
and do i enter it in the first or second slot ?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

Thanks !
And when uploading it for my avatar, do i put in the [img][/img] thing ?
and do i enter it in the first or second slot ?
Guys,that's for signatures only.
To make an avatar go to the Profile Selection and click avatar then just choose a file no code needed for avatars.

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

Thanks !
And when uploading it for my avatar, do i put in the [img][/img] thing ?
and do i enter it in the first or second slot ?
Guys,that's for signatures only.
To make an avatar go to the Profile Selection and click avatar then just choose a file no code needed for avatars.

But when I save it its not animated .

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

Thanks !
And when uploading it for my avatar, do i put in the [img][/img] thing ?
and do i enter it in the first or second slot ?
Guys,that's for signatures only.
To make an avatar go to the Profile Selection and click avatar then just choose a file no code needed for avatars.

But when I save it its not animated .
It will be once you like put it as your avatar.
It happens to me all the time!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by JLBABV on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:Direct link is correct! that means it's the url of the actual image, not just a link to view it!

if there is a direct link you copy that, however some are in the
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]


format already

Thanks !
And when uploading it for my avatar, do i put in the [img][/img] thing ?
and do i enter it in the first or second slot ?
Guys,that's for signatures only.
To make an avatar go to the Profile Selection and click avatar then just choose a file no code needed for avatars.

But when I save it its not animated .

not in your folders, but if you upload it using an image hosting site like imageshack or servimg or tinypic (there's loads out there) and use the link that way, it will be

JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 am

I uploaded it to ImageShack and then tried to upload it to BGF, but its still not animated D:

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:07 am

It's alright .
I just took out the animation .
Too much trouble D:
I think I'll request next time

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by karenbearhug on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 am

Locking per request.

karenbearhug
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Please Lock

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum