Harry Potter Graphics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Test on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 am

So, since this seems to be Harry Potter related month,
I thought I'd make some graphics for everyone to use as they wish! :]
I will edit this post when I make more, as I only just got the idea and made one for the moment ;]
If you have any graphics you'd like to share, post them here too! Don't forget to make Avatar and Signature sizes appropriate though!



--

Avatars:

/

Signatures:



Code:
http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/16/03/06/45/bgf_si10.png

Want a personalised Harry Potter signature?
PM Me with your BABV Username, and I can make one especially for you, which might look like..




Last edited by *Test* on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 am

Wow that's a great idea Test!
I'll make some but do you think maybe we should like write TAKEN so everybody knows someone already has it?Maybe they can PM or VM us if they have it.What do you think?

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Test on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 am

staraugust182 wrote:Wow that's a great idea Test!
I'll make some but do you think maybe we should like write TAKEN so everybody knows someone already has it?Maybe they can PM or VM us if they have it.What do you think?

I think they can be used as many times as members would like to use them! )
As long as they say Bearville Guide, or BGF, it doesn't matter too much ;]

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Anita on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 am

*Test* wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:Wow that's a great idea Test!
I'll make some but do you think maybe we should like write TAKEN so everybody knows someone already has it?Maybe they can PM or VM us if they have it.What do you think?

I think they can be used as many times as members would like to use them! )
As long as they say Bearville Guide, or BGF, it doesn't matter too much ;]
Ah,okay!I would love to help you!

Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Test on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 am

staraugust182 wrote:
*Test* wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:Wow that's a great idea Test!
I'll make some but do you think maybe we should like write TAKEN so everybody knows someone already has it?Maybe they can PM or VM us if they have it.What do you think?

I think they can be used as many times as members would like to use them! )
As long as they say Bearville Guide, or BGF, it doesn't matter too much ;]
Ah,okay!I would love to help you!

That'd be great, thank you!

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Lovelistic on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am

Three words : I.Love.This.
I'm a MAJOR Harry Potter fan. Lol.

Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by muffinatormanic on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:04 am

I love Harry Potter this is amazingg

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Daize on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Awesome!
I love Harry Potter <333

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Their really nice!

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by emmie on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

wow, love it<3

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Dillonus on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 am














Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Test on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 am

Awesome! Great work!

Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Graphics!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum