Cammie's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

Hi my name is Cammie.
I am a unicorn.
Well you may say . Hey I thought unicorns aren't real ...
Well they are! I say! For I am a unicorn! And if you say that! You don't believe and that's makes me sad. I will go eat more apples now ..


6/27/11
Cammie: So my mommy bought me a lot of rides. But she is making me ride my bicycle lots more though. I thank her because bikes are cool. ^__^ I'm going to get a beach cruiser (bike) soon though! Or hopefully tomorrow or never D:

7/12/11
So many friends Therefore I am happy !


My Friends
Monsieur Elephanti
Tusky
Lotso
Love
Helephant18


Last edited by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Tusky: Hey there Cammie!
I believe in unicorns, u guys are just rare like we mammoths are.
Would you like to be friends?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by emmie on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

lotso: hi cammie, i'm lotso, i'd like to be friends with you! ;D

emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am

Cammie: Hey Tusky. I wish I was like you.. Everyone know you exist I mean you have ancestors and you are related to elephants! Hey Lotso I want to be friends with you too ! Where do you live? I must come over to Australia pronto

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by helenacool18 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 am

Helephant18: Hey Cammie

helenacool18
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by GwynethLove on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 am

Love: Hi Cammie. My mommy makes me ride my ferrari. WEEEE!!

GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:Cammie: Hey Tusky. I wish I was like you.. Everyone know you exist I mean you have ancestors and you are related to elephants! Hey Lotso I want to be friends with you too ! Where do you live? I must come over to Australia pronto

Tusky: Don't think like that! It would be so cool to be a unicorn, people not knowing you exist, being a big mystery.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by HarryLove13 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi Cammie, I know unicorns are real, do you live at Hogwarts by any chance?
Monsieur Elephanti wanted me to tell you that he would love to be your friend

HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:Cammie: Hey Tusky. I wish I was like you.. Everyone know you exist I mean you have ancestors and you are related to elephants! Hey Lotso I want to be friends with you too ! Where do you live? I must come over to Australia pronto

Tusky: Don't think like that! It would be so cool to be a unicorn, people not knowing you exist, being a big mystery.
Cammie: Yes I guess but I'm tired of being unnoticed!


HarryLove13 wrote:Hi Cammie, I know unicorns are real, do you live at Hogwarts by any chance?
Monsieur Elephanti wanted me to tell you that he would love to be your friend

Unicorns are real? Yes of course they are! I wish I lived in Hogwarts! Do you know the wizards and witches there? I hope to go there someday! Yes I'll be his friend!

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 am

Mommy has been wanting me to be Level 3 already but she already bought the whole garage and new york city thing.. So i can't be level 3 unfortunatly D:

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 am

HI CAMMIE! im pengewienie!
hahah i have a funny name... you wanna know a secert..... I CAN FLY! isn't that awesome! and i wish i could live at hogwarts too! wanna be myfriend?!?!? i would love to be yours!

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:HI CAMMIE! im pengewienie!
hahah i have a funny name... you wanna know a secert..... I CAN FLY! isn't that awesome! and i wish i could live at hogwarts too! wanna be myfriend?!?!? i would love to be yours!
YESSH LETS BE FRIENDS MAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUH
Really you can fly?? well im real! Unicorns are real!! I'm going to move to hogwarts cause im a unicorn

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 am

yeah, i can really fly! and i know you are real, cuz people say unicorns are real when pigs fly, and i've seen a pig fly, so that means ur real!

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:yeah, i can really fly! and i know you are real, cuz people say unicorns are real when pigs fly, and i've seen a pig fly, so that means ur real!
What I haven't seen pigs fly. D:

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

oh, it's extremely rare... i was watching my mommy and her build a bear when this pig flew right in front of the computer screen! it was amazing!!!

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:oh, it's extremely rare... i was watching my mommy and her build a bear when this pig flew right in front of the computer screen! it was amazing!!!
Oh really??? I will keep my eyes open

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: Cammie's Blog

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum