How often do you watch tv?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How often do you watch tv?

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm

I watch it like twice a week usually for 2 hours Mostly american got talent

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by ItalianPrincess on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

I watch it like 1hour and 30 mintues after school than all day Computer if I don't have art class and piano class and ballernia class than I play on the computer all day.


I watch kind of queens, everybody loves raymond and cosby and fresh prince of ballair and Reba and Acording to Jim those are all what I watch

ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Luv on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Very little. I don't like TV.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Loveablegirl on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 pm

i used to watch alot but not anymore there not much on.

Loveablegirl
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Luv on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

I did when I was little, so I could say the same.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Bear on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 am

I usually watch TV when my favourite shows that I watch are on.

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:25 am

I don't watch much TV.
Theres never anything good on anymore D:

xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Cheer on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 am

I don't watch TV a lot. There's no good shows anymore.
I just watch new episodes of shows I like.

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 am

Cheer wrote:I don't watch TV a lot. There's no good shows anymore.
I just watch new episodes of shows I like.
On nickelodeon they replaced the good shows with dating shows D:

xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Cheer on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

xTestDaDiva♥ wrote:
Cheer wrote:I don't watch TV a lot. There's no good shows anymore.
I just watch new episodes of shows I like.
On nickelodeon they replaced the good shows with dating shows D:
Oh, actually?
There's no official Nickelodeon in Canada. Just Nick Canada. They don't even play Victorious
It's really far behind.

I like 90's Nick. I wish they aired those shows more often C:

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Josh on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Not very often, I am mostly on the computer or sleeping lol

Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by GlitterL on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm on the computer more than I watch tv, but I would estimate that i'd average in at about 13-14 hours of TV a week? Maybe more.

GlitterL
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Bear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 am

Cheer wrote:
xTestDaDiva♥ wrote:
Cheer wrote:I don't watch TV a lot. There's no good shows anymore.
I just watch new episodes of shows I like.
On nickelodeon they replaced the good shows with dating shows D:
Oh, actually?
There's no official Nickelodeon in Canada. Just Nick Canada. They don't even play Victorious
It's really far behind.

I like 90's Nick. I wish they aired those shows more often C:

Atleast Victorius plays on YTV. They also have now Disney XD in HD for a "preview", or you could purchase it.

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 am

I don't, except for the occasional movies. I wish they still aired Family Matters and Full House. And made new episodes too, just reruns now D:

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Luv on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 am

I'm watching TV right now. Can you guys believe it? What a rare thing.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Bear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I don't, except for the occasional movies. I wish they still aired Family Matters and Full House. And made new episodes too, just reruns now D:

I've never heard of Family Matters, but I use to watch Full House ALL the time. With the Olsen twins when they were little, and now they're all grown up.

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:56 am

Very often. Mostly americas got talent and other random stuff.

cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by MollyFlyer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Not much. There's only a few shows on that I find to be worth my time, and I just watch them on the show's website rather than turning on the TV. We don't have cable, so I get to see more this way.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Bear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:16 pm

I watch on the Internet only when I miss an episode, I feel distracted when I watch it on the internet, I like watching it on the TV because the screen's larger too. Plus, watching it on the internet wastes a lot of bandwidth, we don't want to go over the limit. D:

Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by MollyFlyer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

The bandwith limits are disturbing.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Luv on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

My sister watches a lot via internet, and she complains the same.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Online I only watch netflix

cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Luv on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:31 pm

I wish I had netflix. Only TV I watch.

Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Bear wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I don't, except for the occasional movies. I wish they still aired Family Matters and Full House. And made new episodes too, just reruns now D:

I've never heard of Family Matters, but I use to watch Full House ALL the time. With the Olsen twins when they were little, and now they're all grown up.

Family Matters was a GREAT show. You should watch it. Full House was an awesome show. I never got to see the end of it.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: How often do you watch tv?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum