LOL I do too alecia it was like it was meant to be

cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Piercings?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

Lol Cyrus
It just seems weird to me. I think its really weird when people get their eyebrows pierced. It's like, why?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Lol Cyrus
It just seems weird to me. I think its really weird when people get their eyebrows pierced. It's like, why?

Let's try to not be judgemental of others. Plenty of people may say the same thing about you getting your ears pierced. Piercing anything is not a natural state of being so it's going to make sense to some people and not to others. It's okay for it to not be your preference, but it's important to respect other people at the same time

MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am

You're right Mama

cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Lol Cyrus

Let's try to not be judgemental of others. Plenty of people may say the same thing about you getting your ears pierced. Piercing anything is not a natural state of being so it's going to make sense to some people and not to others. It's okay for it to not be your preference, but it's important to respect other people at the same time

Sorry Mama D:
I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings, and I'm really really sorry if I did. I won't do it again

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 am

I've always wanted to get my cartilage pierced, or my second hole (like beside the first hole), or another piercing somewhere on my ear, but I don't really wear earrings that much, I think I just want it for the heck of it, haha.

I do like piercings other than the ear, I noticed sometimes it suits others... kind of like - well, I saw on another thread talking about how mustaches and facial hair suit others well, while others they don't, so I'll go with that. I'd want a nose piercing (maybe, the infections for that would be bad, so maybe I should think twice), and belly piercing, but then again, I don't think it'd suit me. Depends, I guess.

Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 am

I want a second piercing too. I think it looks really cool.
Some people look good with nose piercings. My mom wants me to get one, but I don't like it. Looks kinda uncomfortable. I don't really care about infections, they come and go [;

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 am

Infections for me, any of them, are bad, I don't want any of them, they're not good for you. D: My friend got a nose ring infection, it's a little bump, kind of looking like a blemish. I think a nose ring would be something you'll have to get used too. Does anyone have any other piercings, other than the first hole? :-)

Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am

I'm used to getting a lot of infections. My immune system is really weak. Lol Bear, I know they aren't good for you, I know that much science

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum