If you had a chance to talk to Maxine about changes in Bearville, what would you say?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you had a chance to talk to Maxine about changes in Bearville, what would you say?

Post by Daize on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 am

I would definitely ask for a less glitchier BABV, if it's possible.

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: If you had a chance to talk to Maxine about changes in Bearville, what would you say?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 am

Most likely glitches, and other ideas I have been thinking about. Like a swimming game and stuff.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: If you had a chance to talk to Maxine about changes in Bearville, what would you say?

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 am

The chat system. We should have a fourth chat option, with just a little more freedom.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 am

i would say less gitches if possable and mabye see about getting newer prizes on the fountian and the guests too

Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 am

Less glitches is kind of a given. Besides, that is something they're always working on anyway, I think.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 am

I've already sent in a few suggestions to her . . . things like food for our pets and a claw machine game.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 am

Molly, did you just say pets instead of furry friends? D:

I liked your claw machine idea, btw.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 am

*facepalm* Furry friends! I'm sorry! *hugs Tala*

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 am

Haha!

I'd also talk to Maxine about new location ideas. I wanna expand the map.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 am

Yeah. explore more. I need a new place for pictures O:

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:59 am

Why for pictures?

You just end up deleting the background anyway.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 am

I like taking pictures in different places. Its fun.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 am

Just for no reason? Not for graphics?

Kinda wasteful of time-seeming to me.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:43 am

I like a good background :x

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 am

Actually, what I'd like to see is the ability to deposit any amount in the bank -- without it automatically withdrawing at the end of a certain period. Real banks allow compound interest savings.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 am

Maybe they don't wanna give away too much interest on money?
So you'd be getting more, and then there would be no point of playing games and stuff.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

I wouldn't mind if they had, say, an interest cap on it -- I know I have enough that it'd give me more than enough interest to live off of, without having to touch the initial deposit. I just want the ability to deposit all my Bear Bills without having to go back to the bank every single day.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 am

I guess. They haven't completely established the bank properly yet.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 am

Alecia, that's making an assumption.

Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 am

I know that. I honestly don't think they have it completely established yet. They've been adding some stuff lately. I think they have some more plans for the bank.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

I'd say give more virtual perks to VIBs.

Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

I would want to be able to say whatever I want. Only have numbers, places and bad words censored.
And to be able to use more smileys ^-^

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 am

That's something everyone wants. Free use of words.
You can't get the message through.

I guess Admin, that would be good. Get more people to become a VIB, and others to continue their VIB.

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 am

A free use of words would be a lot better. Another type of chat Dx

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum