help please!:(

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

Ok so I just recently got a blue bbl cap, and I traded this one girl, we traded bbl cap colors, my blue, for her pink, because I wanted the pink one, and she said she didn't want the pink color anymore. But now she's whispering to me telling me she wants it back...which is ok I guess, but she's telling me how the pink bbl cap was her friends and she wasnt supposed to trade it, and I was still fine with that, and I was going to trade her back, but since my computer has been very slow, I have not been able to do that yet, and now she's telling me, "when are we going to trade? I don't want to have to report you" Could she really report me? It's not like I took it from her, or borrowed and then traded it. We traded fair and square, and I don't want her to report me for somethings that not my fault! help! what do I do?

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 am

If you traded fair and square, she can't really do anything about it. I mean its her fault, but the kind person you are you tried to trade it back. Tell her that your computer is slow and she'll have to understand. If she reports you, then I don't see why bearville would bann you... Or email Bearville so they can fix it

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 am

Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am

Yeah, I really hope they don't ban me & that she doesn't report me! & Yeah we did trade fair & square a bbl cap for a bbl cap. I think she wants to report me because she thinks I don't want to give it back, but I tried to tell her, that if it was her friends bbl cap, she shouldn't have traded it to me in the first place. And it's also not like I begged her to trade the pink one to me, she said loud & clear "pink bbl cap for another color", so then I traded her.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:Yeah, I really hope they don't ban me & that she doesn't report me! & Yeah we did trade fair & square a bbl cap for a bbl cap. I think she wants to report me because she thinks I don't want to give it back, but I tried to tell her, that if it was her friends bbl cap, she shouldn't have traded it to me in the first place. And it's also not like I begged her to trade the pink one to me, she said loud & clear "pink bbl cap for another color", so then I traded her.
You know what's ironic? These kinds of problems happen all the time for me. We trade then she wants it back for some reason/excuse and threatens to report you when you done nothing wrong. Then she tries to get it back without giving back your original item that you traded for it. I hope she's not doing that to you.

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.
She's making it way difficult. I wish the best luck for you!!

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:Yeah, I really hope they don't ban me & that she doesn't report me! & Yeah we did trade fair & square a bbl cap for a bbl cap. I think she wants to report me because she thinks I don't want to give it back, but I tried to tell her, that if it was her friends bbl cap, she shouldn't have traded it to me in the first place. And it's also not like I begged her to trade the pink one to me, she said loud & clear "pink bbl cap for another color", so then I traded her.
You know what's ironic? These kinds of problems happen all the time for me. We trade then she wants it back for some reason/excuse and threatens to report you when you done nothing wrong. Then she tries to get it back without giving back your original item that you traded for it. I hope she's not doing that to you.
Yeah it does happen a lot, and I hope she isn't doing that to me either.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.
She's making it way difficult. I wish the best luck for you!!
Yeah it is, thanks, i'm really gonna need that luck

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.

I have a feeling she's making it up. If she really wanted it back, she wouldn't make excuses like that. She would have kept your cap in her account. If she's annoying you too much, I suggest you ignore her. The trade was fair, so don't be scared of her reporting you. She doesn't have a valid reason. Don't worry, you won't get banned. I think you should just ignore her. And anyways, if it was her friends, why did she trade it in the first place? Shouldn't she have kept it hidden?

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.
I have a feeling she's making it up. If she really wanted it back, she wouldn't make excuses like that. She would have kept your cap in her account. If she's annoying you too much, I suggest you ignore her. The trade was fair, so don't be scared of her reporting you. She doesn't have a valid reason. Don't worry, you won't get banned. I think you should just ignore her. And anyways, if it was her friends, why did she trade it in the first place? Shouldn't she have kept it hidden?
Yeah I kind of thought she was making it all up, but I couldn't be sure. And yeah shes making a lot of excuses telling me stuff like "you have to give it back now, my friend is really sad, she's crying", and she's making me look like the bad guy, and she's acting like I borrowed it from her! And yeah I did ignore her, but she has other accounts so yeah:/ and thats exactly what I was thinking, if it was her friends she should not have traded it, if I ever borrowed something from my friends I would never trade it! Thanks Alecia(: I feel better now, I was just so worried she would report me and I would get banned for doing nothing wrong.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.
I have a feeling she's making it up. If she really wanted it back, she wouldn't make excuses like that. She would have kept your cap in her account. If she's annoying you too much, I suggest you ignore her. The trade was fair, so don't be scared of her reporting you. She doesn't have a valid reason. Don't worry, you won't get banned. I think you should just ignore her. And anyways, if it was her friends, why did she trade it in the first place? Shouldn't she have kept it hidden?
Yeah I kind of thought she was making it all up, but I couldn't be sure. And yeah shes making a lot of excuses telling me stuff like "you have to give it back now, my friend is really sad, she's crying", and she's making me look like the bad guy, and she's acting like I borrowed it from her! And yeah I did ignore her, but she has other accounts so yeah:/ and thats exactly what I was thinking, if it was her friends she should not have traded it, if I ever borrowed something from my friends I would never trade it! Thanks Alecia(: I feel better now, I was just so worried she would report me and I would get banned for doing nothing wrong.

No problem! She has other accounts? You can report her if you'd like, explaining the whole story. Try to ignore every account she has. She's either a really bad friend, or she's lying. Don't worry about it. Report her if she start's annoying you too much. [:

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am

she's just making it difficult.... i think it's like one of those scams......


Last edited by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
bearvilleisawesome wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Explain to her your computer is slow. I'm sure she'll understand. Try to log off and log back in. Add her as a friend, join her, and then trade. Or ask her to trade later. Try refreshing your page and then trading with her.
I tried that but my computer is naturally slow, since it's old. I tried to tell her my computer is slow, but that isnt working either. I also can't add her because i'm full, and when I was finally able to trade her, she told me my bbl cap was in one of her other accounts.
I have a feeling she's making it up. If she really wanted it back, she wouldn't make excuses like that. She would have kept your cap in her account. If she's annoying you too much, I suggest you ignore her. The trade was fair, so don't be scared of her reporting you. She doesn't have a valid reason. Don't worry, you won't get banned. I think you should just ignore her. And anyways, if it was her friends, why did she trade it in the first place? Shouldn't she have kept it hidden?
Yeah I kind of thought she was making it all up, but I couldn't be sure. And yeah shes making a lot of excuses telling me stuff like "you have to give it back now, my friend is really sad, she's crying", and she's making me look like the bad guy, and she's acting like I borrowed it from her! And yeah I did ignore her, but she has other accounts so yeah:/ and thats exactly what I was thinking, if it was her friends she should not have traded it, if I ever borrowed something from my friends I would never trade it! Thanks Alecia(: I feel better now, I was just so worried she would report me and I would get banned for doing nothing wrong.

No problem! She has other accounts? You can report her if you'd like, explaining the whole story. Try to ignore every account she has. She's either a really bad friend, or she's lying. Don't worry about it. Report her if she start's annoying you too much. [:
Yeah i'll try to ignore all the different accounts, and if this keeps up and shes still doing that to me, then maybe i'll report her, it's not like I want to get her into trouble, I just want her to leave me alone, and stop threatening to report me. In my opinion, she traded the cap, that was her fault, and that's her problem, not mine, and I don't want to be apart of it.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:she's just making it difficult.... i think it's like on of those scams......
Yeah I think so...but I hope it isn't... gosh, who would have ever thought trading bbl cap colors would be so difficult and end up like this??

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 am

bbl? sorry...i'm clueless hahahaha, i hope that it isn't a scam too, but it's possible, it's unbelievable what people will do for things

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am

lol bbl is short for baseball:p
& i sure hope it isnt, but you're right people will do pretty much anything to get stuff now days without even thinking of how the other person feels

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

Try trading with her once, if possible. And if she still makes excuses, go on with ignoring. I have a feeling she'll tell you to give her the cap and she'll say that she'll give you yours later. If she says anything like that, immediately cancel. It's a scam. Just make sure to give her a chance before completely ignoring. She might be telling the truth. Though, I find it very unlikely.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

i thought it had something to do with baseball... again, clueless! hahahaa, but i wish you the best of luck with this situation!

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by lilteddybear on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 am

awwww air i am so sorry.... i agree with everyone i have got trick so many times. it is sad that you can't trust some people on a kids game. if you ever need help you can count on me... your bff lil

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

AleciaAutumn10
Try trading with her once, if possible. And if she still makes excuses, go on with ignoring. I have a feeling she'll tell you to give her the cap and she'll say that she'll give you yours later. If she says anything like that, immediately cancel. It's a scam. Just make sure to give her a chance before completely ignoring. She might be telling the truth. Though, I find it very unlikely.
Yeah i'll give her one more chance, but if she does that then -ignore-.
lilteddybear
awwww air i am so sorry.... i agree with everyone i have got trick so many times. it is sad that you can't trust some people on a kids game. if you ever need help you can count on me... your bff lil
:') Thanks Lil! And yeah, you just can't trust people now days I guess...and thank yoooouu again, soo much(: ...your bff air

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by heidi02 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:i thought it had something to do with baseball... again, clueless! hahahaa, but i wish you the best of luck with this situation!

Lol she's talking about a baseball cap she traded.

heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by lilteddybear on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

Hey air just seeing how your problem of the bbl cap is turning out and if you need somemore help on the situation

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 am

Actually... from the time i posted this until now i havent seen or heard from the girl so i guess she changed her mind or something?

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by lilteddybear on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 am

well that is good i will cross my fingers and hope that she won't keep causing you trouble

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: help please!:(

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:52 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum