Post by lilteddybear on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 am

should i trade bunny for bbl

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP PLEASE

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:14 am

Moving to; New To Bearville ? We got you covered!

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally wrote Guide :3)

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 am

I think the bbl hat is really rare to come by. I am never offered it unless invovling my grand tiara... But I think its worth it. I would trade it in an instance. It really depends what you like better. I like the bbl better because barely anyone has it, but bunny glasses everyone has it but its really stylish. It really depends on you

muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 am

i am a sucker for rare stuff, so i would.... but i always keep my bunny glasses hidden so no one can ask to trade them, i love them too much...

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Depends on-

How much you like bunny
Color of the BBL (and how much you like it)
Frequency of use (how much you will wear each item)

Like muffin said-- BBL is more rare, and hard to come by. But bunny is also in demand, so I'm not sure. But I would choose my bunny, since I could trade BBL and some old BVO for a Grand Tiara, or some really rare PSI or something, but Bunny's are always nice. You just come across them, and (sometimes) people trade their bunny for like, Giggly Piggly Gloves and things, that aren't so hard to come by. So, my conclusion is: BBL is rarer -depends on color tho- and bunny is more common, but both are in demand, even tho bunny is more wanted but BBL is more valued.
But it's your choice :X

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:58 am

Depends on who's Bunny and who's Baseball Cap.
If it's my cap, I wouldn't trade it away. If it's my glasses, I would. Bunny glasses have gotten really easy to come by nowadays; and every other person has them. It wouldn't be hard to get another pair. Baseball Caps are really rare; and are really demanded. It also depends on the color. If the cap's white; I wouldn't trade it away. But that's just cause I think white baseball caps look kinda tacky, but that's just me. Depends on the color you are offered.

AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 am

trade it if it is any color besides white, and you can always trade your bbl ( if you trade ) for bunny becuase a lot of people will trade it

katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum