mine is pretty long
if u wanna hear it say banana

barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the weirdest dream u ever had

Post by lilteddybear on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 pm

banana. The weirdest dream i ever had was actually last night when i guess i was buying school supplies

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 am

Banana!
The weirdest dream I've had was that their was a serial killer running around at school. I was freaked out and asked my best friend what we were going to do. She said "I Know let's throw colored cotton balls at him and skip to our lous. And the weird thing is she did and he went away.

JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 am

Banana.

The weirdest dream that I had is hard to explain, and it was super long. It was like, Katniss [from THG] and a few of my friends and some other people, were all related, and they all lived on a farm, and they were poor. Then, there were aliens attacking and it was like Independence Day.
I loved it, but it was quite weird

Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 on Sun May 27, 2012 7:44 am

ok so....
i was at a baseball game and hello kitty made a home run and then i was invited to the ellen show because i experienced the home run but the only way to get to l.a was thru a taco truck but the taco man asked me for 200 dollars so i paid him then he drove me feeding me only pringle stick but he drove me half way asking for more money so i left and found another way to l.a when i got there i was admiring my dressing room when a strange person was trying to kill me so i interrupted the ellen show and tattled on him and he got arrested then i was at school and i told my buddy alexis about it and we rapped in the hallway and in the main hallway it was like a hotel lobby with red carpet and gold stairway then alexis ran outside to a store across the street i followed her and couldnt find anyone not even a rat in the store then found some cute earring in the middle of the earring display there was a skeleton and i thought it was alexis and i ran outside and found my old crush robbie and i asked him if he seen alexis and he said no and i was freaking out then saw the earring again and got distracted then i asked robbie if he wanted to pick out earrings for me then there was piercings all over his face and i was freaking out then i asked what did he do and he started talking but i blocked everything he said out staring at the piercings then he said DONT TELL ANYONE and i was like oh... ok sure then he left and it was night and there were 20 crescent moons out dressed as santa and they were dancing and people on earth were dancing and a vampire joined in and bit everyone and everyone was happy then robbie came and was like WHO DID U TELL and i was like and he said someone told the secret and i said it wasnt me....... ECRIC and eric said SRRY I COULDNT HELP IT and robbie freaked out and ran in a church and i followed him in the church half of it was dark and the other half was a game room with red lights(like the tron games) me and robbie walked on the video game part to the end of the building when we got the end it was on fire and im screaming saying WHAT R WE DOING HERE then robbie gives me a wepon saying hold this and i tured away for literally 2 seconds saying wht am i soppose to do with.. then i turn around and he is lying on the ground not moving and i scream(i scream a lot) then i looked at one of the video games and it had a creepy face on it and i ran out the church and my grandma was calling me to get in her car as i entered i hear my name being whispered in my ear then i realize IM DREAMING so i always die so i can wake up so as my grandma was driving i fell out the car but i was still alive so i ran in the middle of the streets but the cars missed me so i try to fall in a chimney but i was falling in the church so i felt and went to another chimney but i was falling in the church so i go to the next chimney it led to the church but then i thought im trying to wake up anyway so i fell in the chimney i woke uo but i was still dreaming and i was in my grandmas car with a note next to me that said LEARN TO APPRECIATE THINGS BEFORE THEY TURN INTO A PENGUIN then i woke up

barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl on Sun May 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Banana

My werid dream was that i was in a school bus and the bus was on the freeway and the bus broke down on a loop. to get out of the bus their was a crane to get us out and then the people on the bus was going to sue the state and need a rep to go to the capital and i was elected to go. so i got to go to the capital in a limo

Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun May 27, 2012 4:31 pm

so actually i have 2 dreams that were pretty equally weird. BE WARNED! THESE WERE FROM WHEN I WAS LITTLE!
so the first one is like it was Halloween and i was at a costume party at the community center in my neighborhood. and so i grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and it tasted really bad so i threw it away. but in the trash can it grew like 100x bigger and turned into a pac man kind of thing and chased me around...

and then the second dream is like an evil scientist put micro chips into the nozzles of spray bottles and they were programmed to take of the world. and me and my family figured out the only was to turn the microchip off was to put the nozzles in the freezer..

weird dreams huh...

sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum