Bears Recalled!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bears Recalled!

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 am

I saw it in the news today, BABW is recalling about 300,000 Colorful Hearts Teddy Bears that were sold in Canada and the United States because the eyes could fall out and it could be a chocking hazard for a little kid. Luckily nobody got hurt, but better safe then sorry right? I was so sad this bear was recalled]: They said something about you can return it at the store and you can exchange it for any bear they have...i think. Well that's all the information I have but if I hear anything else I will post it later.

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Bears Recalled!

Post by Anita on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 am

Omg, one day when I was at the mall (Random? ) I saw a bunch of little kids coming out of BABW with that bear. That's so sad
Thanks for sharing.

Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am

Anita wrote:Omg, one day when I was at the mall (Random? ) I saw a bunch of little kids coming out of BABW with that bear. That's so sad
Thanks for sharing.
Yeah it was a pretty popular bear! A lot of my BABV friends have one...that is sad]: And sure no problem I just thought everyone should know ASAP.

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am

i have one and i got the email. you can exchange it for any bear that they have

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 am

lilteddybear wrote:i have one and i got the email. you can exchange it for any bear that they have
Oh you have that bear? Are you gonna exchange it?

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am

yes probably tomorrow. i am not a little kid, so really it isn't a choking hazzard but something the bear is on my bed when i sleep and i don't want the eye coming out and me swallowing it in my sleep ya know

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 am

lilteddybear wrote:yes probably tomorrow. i am not a little kid, so really it isn't a choking hazzard but something the bear is on my bed when i sleep and i don't want the eye coming out and me swallowing it in my sleep ya know
LOL! Yeah...so what are you going to exchange it for?

bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum