A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by Jay902 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 am

Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life.

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by MollyFlyer on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

I think the problem is that you have a furry friend who doesn't have a personal PSI, so it functions as an open certificate.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by lilteddybear on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 pm

To be completely honest I don't know why the code would act as an open certificate because that is part of the "experience" when you buy a bear at the stores. I would call your local babw store and ask them because they might know. If that doesn't work you can try emailing Maxine. I guess I just find it hard to believe that they would have it as an open certificate. And Molly I know it is only a guess, I mean nobody really knows, I just don't want you to think that I am telling you that you are wrong.

lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by MollyFlyer on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey, that's fair -- I started my comment with "I think" not "This is trufax". Feel free to contact Bearville help about it.

MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by SkylarRockin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 pm

That is not fair, since you really DID want that pet.
The open certificate used to have tons of pets, including
the Spring Time Fun Bunny which is the pet that gives you
bunny sunglasses. They soon got rid of it and only put 4 animals
because they thought it was un-fair. I think if people message
or email them, they might put that back. But I agree with
Molly, you should contact them for help

SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 am

Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this.

By the way, if you haven't sent an email yet, please include in your email the information below for account verification and faster investigation of your concerns:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Thanks! Hope this gets fixed the soonest possible.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by Jay902 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this.

By the way, if you haven't sent an email yet, please include in your email the information below for account verification and faster investigation of your concerns:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Thanks! Hope this gets fixed the soonest possible.

Ummm... The only problem is... I lost the receipt code!!!! How am I supposed to send my information to the staff if I don't have the receipt code!?

Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am

Jay902 wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this.

By the way, if you haven't sent an email yet, please include in your email the information below for account verification and faster investigation of your concerns:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Thanks! Hope this gets fixed the soonest possible.

Ummm... The only problem is... I lost the receipt code!!!! How am I supposed to send my information to the staff if I don't have the receipt code!?

I am beary sorry to hear that you have lost your receipt.
If you are a Stuff Fur Stuff Club member, please put your SFS number instead.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:08 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum