Recognizing Other BGF Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recognizing Other BGF Members

Post by clovesevina on Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 am

Wouldn't it be cool if BGF members had their own special question to ask people in Bearville, and only other BGF members would know the answer?

I thought this would be kind of funny and randomso that no one else would know the answer:

Q: When does the poodle dance?
A: Midnight.

It actually took a while to figure something out because so many words aren't in the dictionary. But I kind of wanted some input, I mean, what do you guys think? Because we can't ask people if they go on BGF can we?

What do you guys think? I think it'd be cool to have our own official secret question to ask on Bearville!

clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Recognizing Other BGF Members

Post by Dillonus on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 am

It seems Bearville already knows about us, LOL. But yeah, that does sound like a good idea. Maybe Admin will see this!

Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah that sounds cool. Wait didn't chloerocks joined this forum? I just know that maxine joined it in i think 2009.

pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

We always wondered why our forum name appears red, it's not a bad word.

Anyhow, I like the idea of secret questions and answers, like a secret code! Haha!

Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm

@Lexi ikr? so if I ask someone if they're from bearville guide, I have to say ''bear guide'' instead of bearville guide.

i do quite like this idea. i think we should make a poll so everyone could vote on several ideas? then the winning question will be our secret code/question. also, there should be a deadline too!

kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

I'm pretty sure the forum name appears red on BABV because a lot of people spammed it to promote the site when safe open chat came out... I know I did that with some of my friends lol.

I like the idea of a secret question. It's cute~

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum