More Repeats; Pawlette Coufour Boutique {AUGUST}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Repeats; Pawlette Coufour Boutique {AUGUST}

Post by Jayda❤ on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:29 am

Their at it again. Remember the very very very first carnival? Where it first happened at the Performing Arts Centre? And their carnival outfits? Well, the outfits are back again...   I guess it's nice for newer people on Bearville to see them and buy them but for me, I guess so too. Back then, I didn't buy them because they looked kind of ugly and I bought them now because they looked okay sort of.  

And also, the cheerleading outfit is back too. Also back then, I liked them, I had to keep on buying lots but I kept selling them too because I always had no money. And then after while they went.  

Like I said before, I am quite disappointed in Bearville's lack of creativity and repeats.

Jayda❤
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: More Repeats; Pawlette Coufour Boutique {AUGUST}

Post by karayourock3 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 am

That is true! There are three different cheer outfits that I know of so it's not just that one, but they all look different . There is the one there now, the JCG, and one that involved using a code in 2008-2009

karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:40 pm

it's quite disappointing when you look forward to an event that happens ONCE a year only to find out that all items are repeat items..  

Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by xGianna on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 am

I agree with Lexi

xGianna
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm