What is your favorite part about Halloween?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favorite part about Halloween?

Post by Amy<3 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi guys!  

I was just thinking about Halloween since it's coming up and about my favorite things about it. What's your favorite thing about Halloween? Is it dressing up, trick-or -treating, celebrating it at school, going to Halloween parties, or even taking your younger sibling out to trick-or-treat? My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up :DI was actually gunna make this a poll but I kinda forgot how to make a poll... It doesn't help that I'm on a mobile device so that makes it a little more challenging

What are you going to be for Halloween? Something cute or scary?  

I dont know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet, right now it's between Poison Ivy, or this character from the video game Bioshock. I also saw this real cool costume that was a turtle and it was like this suit type thing with the big head and everything!  XD like it was a mascot type thing and it was so cool! It was like really expensive though so that's why I couldn't get it.. :/Whatever I end up dressing up as, It'll most likely be hand made and not store bought because I prefer them to be hand made because I think they're more original that way  

Anyways, how about you guys? Got any plans for Halloween yet?  

Amy<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your favorite part about Halloween?

Post by Cheer on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 am

My favourite part is dressing up. I love wearing cute costumes c: This year I'm planning on going as Madoka Kaname.

Getting loads of candy is pretty great, too.

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules_luvxx on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:18 am

I love going from house to house getting the candy lol

Jules_luvxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum