What is your favorite part about Halloween?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favorite part about Halloween?

Post by Amy<3 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi guys!  

I was just thinking about Halloween since it's coming up and about my favorite things about it. What's your favorite thing about Halloween? Is it dressing up, trick-or -treating, celebrating it at school, going to Halloween parties, or even taking your younger sibling out to trick-or-treat? My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up :DI was actually gunna make this a poll but I kinda forgot how to make a poll... It doesn't help that I'm on a mobile device so that makes it a little more challenging

What are you going to be for Halloween? Something cute or scary?  

I dont know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet, right now it's between Poison Ivy, or this character from the video game Bioshock. I also saw this real cool costume that was a turtle and it was like this suit type thing with the big head and everything!  XD like it was a mascot type thing and it was so cool! It was like really expensive though so that's why I couldn't get it.. :/Whatever I end up dressing up as, It'll most likely be hand made and not store bought because I prefer them to be hand made because I think they're more original that way  

Anyways, how about you guys? Got any plans for Halloween yet?  

Amy<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your favorite part about Halloween?

Post by Cheer on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 am

My favourite part is dressing up. I love wearing cute costumes c: This year I'm planning on going as Madoka Kaname.

Getting loads of candy is pretty great, too.

Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules_luvxx on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:18 am

I love going from house to house getting the candy lol

Jules_luvxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum